Reviews for The Double-Sided Force
GARNiDELiA chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
If I may say so, I think that was a very rushed ending. Feels like you lost interest and decided to end it. I was really looking forward to the eng game. The real end game. Very disappointed. It was a good read before chapter 13 though.
Original Heartless chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Why won't there be any more chapters? Given the focus on balance of light and dark, I'd think you would start to include Revan and the Revanites on Dromuund Kaas.
masterdude94 chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
That was a good chapter!

It looks like, in spite of Tremel's lack of trust, everyone is going to stay true to their word. Which, in a way, is kinda funny, because he is the only one who might have reason to betray her in my opinion.

I like how you sort of referenced the loot mechanics of the kotor and swtor games. It was pretty funny.

Thanks for the chapter!
masterdude94 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Hey! This is a really cool story!

You know, its kinda funny, she is similar to Revan and the Exile, how she just leads, and people follow. Its awesome!

Youre doing a great job so far!i cant wait for more!
Krimea River chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
This story is VERY interesting and I've enjoyed it quite a bit. Hopefully I'll get a new chapter to read pretty soon. A person can hope, can't they!

RReviewpartthing: If there was anything out of place I either don't recall or didn't notice.

!_!
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
OWNED! Perfect ending. Keep it up!
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
I like it!
Kyndred.Raven chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I like it! :) I'm really happy I read this. You are a marvelous writer with a great ear for dialogue. I love how Caressa plots and makes her way through Korriban to become an amazing Sith. I'm sure she will, and I'll be following this story with eagerness to see how she does so.

Because of the nature of what I'm writing I've been reluctant to read too many other fics (afraid of being influenced). Over time, I realized that this was a mistake. I've met some awesome people through reviewing. If you have any questions or ever need an extra pair of eyes to edit, don't hesitate to PM me :)
clicketykeys chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I really wish there were more opportunities in-game to be a schemer like this. THIS is what (IMO) Sith ought to be! Well done, and I look forward to reading more :)
clicketykeys chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
OOO! I love your revision of the cutscene with Dolgis. Definitely looking forward to see how Caressa's journey continues.