Reviews for Unbelievable
Odingodking337 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Such a good story, very well spun, amd hardly any (if any) gramatical errors. Keep up the good work :) .
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Really hate chichi right now her mind is twisted.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Was hoping you would go with that name.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Man and I thought Goku was dense -_-' have to feel sorry for them though.
FinalFantasyDesires chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This Story is one of my fave Trunks/Goten stories have read and I have read a lot! plz continue!
crazy.yaoi.girl chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
omg... Q.Q *runs of and cries* :C

oh, and by the way: Instant fave :D

...

melbulma79 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I just found this story. I love it. I know it's old but if you could go on I would love it.
rintisku chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
so is this the end or are you going to have another chapter. do they make it okay does chichi ever come around to the idea of having a son who is gay and does she ever regert trying to kill her grandson. i really love this story, and would like to know what happened
NiceNipps chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
You just can't leave the story hanging like that. It was so well done. I cried with Goten over the loss of his mom's support. PLEASE update.
hi chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
ok, they are NOT GAY and how can a BOY get pregnet?
Tamesha chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
i am shocked at chichi. how could she do such a thing? i cried when she wanted to kill her own grandson and when she disowned goten. how could she be so cold, so mean? if ur not finished writing this story. i would sure like to know what happens in the end. i hope they prove her wrong and she will learn the error of her ways. i'm so shocked that she would act that way. that was so, oh my god. i am so emotional right now. i'm glad i'm not around anyone right now to see me crying. it just hurt me, to hear chichi say those hurtful things and to hear her say she would still kill gotenks if she had the chance. how could she? she's the devil and doesn't deserve gotenks as a grandson or goten as a son. she just doesn't understand. good thing this is just a story.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
No you stoped, will i like it so far hope you continue soon.
Legolas19 chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
That's not it is it!
Rezyra Sugamori chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
I've been watching for updates for this GREAT fic. WHAT HAPPENED? PLEEASE CONTINUE! I want that frigid b* to get her just desserts! How could she try and do that? I really love your fic and wish for you to continue. *big chibi eyes* PWEASE?
Kitai Shinsei chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
You were flamed. Who dares? *Runs off after flamers armed with chibi-inou-Vegeta and an umbrella*.

I LOVE this story! You HAVE to continue. Just one -small- complaint...you should have focussed a bit more on Gotenks's birth. Where were Goten and Trunks at the time, who delivered him, what were their reactions, how did they feel? I just felt you rushed that part. Otherwise I'm LOVING this so far. *Starts polishing katana to go kill Chichi. Never liked that woman. Goku belongs with Vegeta anyway.