Reviews for Love Remains
booM7boo chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
"Love Remains" is so sad; it made me cry. I was hoping for a happy ending for Starsky and Allison, as I thought they made a cute couple, however, it wasn't to be. At least, Starsky has his family - his children, Hutch, Alice and their two children.
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, such a sweet story. It's so easy to visualize the family life the two guys are leading, especially with the children, I loved it. I thought it was great how Starsky finally came to peace with Allison leaving. A truly wonderful story, hope to see more of this story line in the future 'cause I just love Sweet Alice and Hutch!
Paula UK chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh, Sandy. That was so sad.
I can't believe Allison/Laura could behave that way.
Thank goodness Hutch and Alice will always be there for him.
(Love the nanny's name btw!)
Shirley Jean chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Wow. Excellent! I really, really, really thought Starsky was going to give her another chance - kinda glad he stood his ground. Still trying to figure out how she couldn't possibly be happy with! Great job as usual, friend!
hotshow chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This story was very good. Thank you.
kristleap chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Such a sweet sad story. I was shocked to see Laura leave Starsky. I know I never would. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. I was thinking someone was threatening her or the family. I was glad to see Starsky open up and let Hutch and Alice in. He seemed to accept that Laura wasn't happy. Hope there is someone in the near future who can help Starsky deal with his heartache. Where do we apply?
dessertalicious chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
A nice story, sad but a lovely positive ending. Thanks for sharing.