Reviews for The Boy Behind The Mask
Ffs man why like can you just at least say that sorry I’m not gonna keep going if it’s dead. You said earlier that it’s never dead unless you say it but if it’s not gonna be updated then just call it dead man

I don’t want Tito be dead but I’d rather know than this
I hate you. You’ve drawn me into this world and left me for dead but holy shit the story is amazing and I love you for writing it but fuck you for leaving it like this. I don’t even know of you can see this but I just wanna tell you that I love this and I’d read it all again if you updated it again. Even just something to say your gonna come back or it’s done for good would be loved by me at this point
yahska chapter 20 . 3/26
These time skips don't make any sense. He just turned 17 but after 2 weeks he is almost 18 .
Bro it’s been like 4 years wtf
Alyssablossom911 chapter 18 . 1/27
How could you do this?! This was so sad!
Man for fucks sake why do you do this to me please just keep going
ThermiteHawk chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
This is truly my favourite fan fix out there and I have read over 1000 by now. Please finish!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/11/2021
Been a minute since ive read this amazing story i read the first chapter when it first released and still came back to read it, this here should really be animated or made into a comic/manga its out of this world, i really grew up with this man, thank u for making my child hood imagination out of this world.
steven.malapitan.1228 chapter 32 . 10/7/2021
Please update this story, my curiosity is breaking me apart and i love this story katla x hiccup soooo good please update it.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25/2021
Please Update!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/7/2021
God this was too good.
NadiaRaine1875 chapter 32 . 9/1/2021
This marks my 6th time re-reading this entire story, and I'm still just as enamored as the first time. I'm really hoping that you'll update again, seriously I love this so much.
Norse.God.Tyr chapter 32 . 8/26/2021
I don't review as often as I should, but ive been following this story for years and feel I should give my two cents. I just finished reading this for probably the 10th time, and I just love it. I know its been three years, but a man can hope. This is one of the best written stories ive read, as well as one of my all time favorites. I do sincerely hope to see one day that it is continued.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2021
I’m still here and still waiting and hoping your gonna update this story again
Guest chapter 32 . 8/14/2021
I really hope this gets updated
2,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »