Reviews for The Boy Behind The Mask
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2021
I’m still here and still waiting and hoping your gonna update this story again
Guest chapter 32 . 8/14/2021
I really hope this gets updated
The Night Ninja chapter 32 . 8/13/2021
When you do update I can't wait, I love this story so much and think Katla is a much better character and better written than Astrid ever was in the show. Might be fun to see if strike class dragons can cross breed, half skrill half night fury baby dragons would adorable and terrifying. I also love how you accentuate that Ruffnut is the more intelligent one of the twins and can be serious when the time calls for it. Is it wrong that I want Gothi to be the one to literally knock sense into Stoick. Please update soon, I adore this story, I have for years. This is one of the few Fanfics I want to make a fanfic of. Hiccup and his friends could try to tame the queen themselves, maybe fishlegs can see the error of his ways and join the four friends, would be kind of funny if Fishlegs tamed the queen, BIG MEATLUG!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2021
Ffs dude come on
Guest chapter 32 . 7/29/2021
Is there ever gonna be another update dickhead like come on it’s been what 3 or 4 years now I’m still waiting
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2021
I don’t mean to be rude or whatever but by any chance ARE YOU GONNA FINISH THIS STORY cause I really,really,really want to know how the story continues I mean its been over 7 years since you started this awesome story and over 3 of them since last updated so please start writing again I love this story so much I have to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2021
It’s been three fucking years please god give us more...
AtomixSpark chapter 32 . 6/14/2021
Hey, I just finished reading your story, and I really loved it. Thank you for enriching my otherwise stressful summer!
Dragons wolf chapter 4 . 5/7/2021
I love it ! This is insane.
OechsnerC chapter 32 . 4/30/2021
I really loved reading this story. Really hope your alive and able to continue it.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/28/2021
I’ve read this a crazy number of times now, starting not long after the latest update came out. It was and still is my favourite Fanfiction I ever read, and I hope to one day see it continued.
Sir Doggo chapter 32 . 4/17/2021
*Cues Applause* That was amazing, the way the battle enacted as Hiccup and Katla fought back their opponents. Although Stoick's reaction to his son was clear. You would think that his son being gone for 3 years and him in a long stage of grief would change his demeanor towards his son. Anyways maybe that will change in future chapters. Keep up the fantastic work Author!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/15/2021
Its been years since i first read this and i had returned to reread this beautiful story, still hopping that there is more to come cause this is top tier, and I believe it should be animated or even created as a manga.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/5/2021
I LOVE IT!
Is there a sequel by chance?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2021
This is amazing! one of the best books I've ever read so far!
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »