Reviews for The Boy Behind The Mask
HTTYDFAN117 chapter 32 . 3/27/2021
I have to say that this story is amazing. I always come back to reread this said story. I am curious though, is there a sequel to this book? If so, I’d love to read it.
wolf girl molly chapter 32 . 3/4/2021
update please love it but hate that its not finished
Jctherebel chapter 32 . 2/21/2021
This was a hell of a story, wish it wasn’t dead, happy we atleast got to see the confrontation between berk and the gang, awesome job by the way
The FanficHunter10 chapter 32 . 1/24/2021
reread it three times ...
Guest chapter 32 . 1/8/2021
Damn I found this by accident and read it in two days. Shame it isn't finished but outstanding story regardless.
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 1/8/2021
It’s been near,y 3 FUCKNG years dude come on just something anything please
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 1/4/2021
Come on like please at this stage I only want a notice sqying that you are seeing these because this story is incredible like you did so well I just need more like please or you could just write a book in the same vain that would work too. But please I’m begging you just another few chapters is all for now then revaluate if you stop or keep going but if you just put up something saying I’m seeing your messages I’d be happy
Warrior chapter 32 . 1/4/2021
Hi,
First of all let me compliment you on a job well done. This is one of the best HTTYD fics I have ever read.
But I really want to ask, is the story over ? I think you can still do so much more with this. Please if you read this comment, I do hope you will continue this or make a sequel.
Fantastic job, keep up the good work.
rainbowjan chapter 32 . 12/17/2020
Wow. This was so good. All the OCs are really good, and I especially liked the prophecy. I also really (morbidly?) enjoyed the characterization of Astrid. My favorite chapter was probably Chapter 8 or Chapter 10, as I really liked the early romantic subplot. Chapter 17 was hilarious as well, and the tattoo scene is done really well. I've been binge-reading this for the last 2 hours or so, and now I kinda want to start doing HTTYD fics. Thank you for a great read!
MageofFlames chapter 32 . 12/13/2020
Fantastic story, I hope you come back one day
Guest chapter 32 . 11/25/2020
Can you update? PLEASE!
NightHowler0 chapter 31 . 11/18/2020
Please, please keep writing this. I think this might have been the second time I’ve reread this and I still want to see this develops from here.

(Couldn’t post the review in chapter 32 coz I’d already posted one).
NightHowler0 chapter 23 . 11/18/2020
My favourite scene is when Hiccup and Katla wake up and realise what they did and that they have huge tattoos all over their bodies. But it’s hard because I love the whole story.
NightHowler0 chapter 16 . 11/18/2020
Hahahaha! You evil human. That is so good.
NightHowler0 chapter 32 . 11/17/2020
Is this story abandoned or on hiatus..?
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »