Reviews for The Boy Behind The Mask
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2020
Just found this story again after ages... Just wanted to say I love your writing and hope you are doing well. Stay safe and well!
Mikiloo37 chapter 18 . 10/31/2020
Kind of a late review, I'm not sure if you're still reading these, but I have to say that the fight scene was definitely well written! I got so into it and got so anxious about what would happen that my heart rate actually went up! You definitely know how to keep people on the edge of their seat. ;)
Zanteth chapter 32 . 10/21/2020
This is one of the best HTTYD stories I've read so far. I basically couldn't stop reading this for the past few days since I discovered it. Like, almost every waking moment was spent practically reading your story.

Overall, it's a great story! Of course, there are some minor spelling issues here and there, but that's like, not really a problem with your story.

Anyway, like everyone else, we're wondering if there's more. Or, you could literally make a part 2 to this story. The end of this chapter kinda feels like it could be the end of a part 1 series. Just sayin'
Sasquatchae chapter 19 . 10/19/2020
I like the last verse on chapter 19 a lot.
Items3Sacred chapter 11 . 10/10/2020
I wonder what game you mean xD

#R.I.P Cayde-6
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 10/8/2020
Is there any chance of more
Tim2060 chapter 32 . 10/8/2020
Just to let you people know: the author messaged me after I asked if this will be continued and I got "Soon". So take that as you will.
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 10/7/2020
Just letting you know I still care abt this story
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 10/5/2020
More please
I won’t stop until I get some idea of what’s happening
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 10/4/2020
Please update again
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 10/1/2020
Yo just going to ask to continue this amazing story once again
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 9/30/2020
Day 2 of asking to pleas continue
Daily reminder chapter 32 . 9/28/2020
Daily task of asking you to please update this story again
Mate chapter 32 . 9/26/2020
Bro it’s been like 2 fucking years again like please Ik you might not have time but can u at least give us some sort of update? A new chapter or just something to let us know your alive and thinking of this story or giving up on it or whatever’s happening.
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
I want to know how it feels. How does it feel to have a story this successful? With over a thousand reviews and favorites? How does it feel to have a fanart following? How does it feel to have come up with the golden egg idea? What is your secret that literally half the internet has read and favored your story? Really what does someone have to do to get THIS kind of attention?

I'm lucky on fanfic to have eight stories with over 100 reviews and two stories with over 100 favorites. But I still can't imagine how your stats look when you check them. So how in the world does it feel to be so lucky to have a story loved by so many?

Really how does it feel?
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »