Reviews for Wood: The Ultimate Cure for Boredom
jk chapter 36 . 8/28
so I skipped a shit load of chapters just to see if this story was going anywhere or if Edward was gonna continue to be the stupidest mother fucker on the planet...and it doesn't get much better. I skipped from the beginning all the way to chapter 36 and it seems hes alittle more normal...like a real character and not a complete nasty cocky irritating pos but now you have to reconcile him with the Edward we already know and then want him for bella?
ya not ever EVER gonna happen
really this story is a complete piece of crap
I feel like you try sooo hard to make Edward funny but I haven't cracked one tiny smile, no laugh , nothing cause hes just a complete loser, super annoying, childish and disgusting.
your trying way to hard and its not working
ded1 chapter 39 . 8/12
This story is great. Please update soon.
CassieLiam4 chapter 39 . 6/18
I love this story cant wait to read more.
Corr5092 chapter 39 . 6/17
update please
Love it - can't wait for the next post!
cecilia4059 chapter 39 . 5/30
Edward might as well surrender because there's no way he could stop her from anything.
Thanks for the chapter.
jay7795 chapter 26 . 5/28
Fave chapter had to be the exchange with the wolves and Emmett... these two are to damn tortured for their own good.. lmao
I just want the big reveal to take place... lmao
jay7795 chapter 25 . 5/28
Does he have multiple personalities?
jay7795 chapter 24 . 5/28
When is poor Edward gonna catch a break. When is the big reveal? Bella is not being nice at all :/
jay7795 chapter 21 . 5/28
Love all the twist and turn and have to say Emmet was my fave in this chapter
jay7795 chapter 20 . 5/28
I love a drugged up Bella. She's to funny and very brave..lol!
So Edward realizes that he loves Bella... awwww! To sweet
jay7795 chapter 19 . 5/28
Great chapter
jay7795 chapter 18 . 5/27
Thats allot od excitement for forks... lol
but really who has it out for Tyler?
LadyOracle1 chapter 21 . 5/27
I just found this fic and absolutely love it. Can't found too many germs like this one anymore.
jay7795 chapter 17 . 5/27
Lol. Ms. BELLA has a secret of her own? And who are the three additional guest the Denials are bring with them?
Likes the 20 questions. Didnt get too far thou..lmao