Reviews for Wood: The Ultimate Cure for Boredom
Lady Smith Black Mumbazo chapter 39 . 4/17
Why is there no more... Really i am so sad...
romficgirl27 chapter 39 . 3/1
I remembered this story last night, and finally found it now. I love this story. Please update soon. Ignore the trolls dear. Any flames are just proof of how smokin this story is ; )
Corr5092 chapter 1 . 1/26
will this ever be updated
Erin chapter 39 . 11/17/2015
I. Am. In. Love. This story is everything the original is not and I'm planning on stalking this story until completion. Please, please, continue this awesome story!
jk chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
tell me this, why would a 1000 year old whore be at the top of Edwards list? is he really that nasty? who would want to be with someone that used up? even guys have their limits...sometimes a girls just too used ya know...and have you not seen Tanya at all? shes not pretty! in fact shes the ugliest sister!
jk chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
did you have to make him so childish and immature? wtf? you might think its funny...but not one funny thing was said in chapter one
Lillywhite1 chapter 39 . 10/5/2015
A little bit of a clumsy start, hard to read in the first chapters. Not so much the content, but the words haven't complied. The longer you write the better does the story get. You can feel Edward developing (you really can't say, he's changing, can't you?) Please write more, I am looking forward for the update. Thanks for sharing your fantasy.
jk chapter 36 . 8/28/2015
so I skipped a shit load of chapters just to see if this story was going anywhere or if Edward was gonna continue to be the stupidest mother fucker on the planet...and it doesn't get much better. I skipped from the beginning all the way to chapter 36 and it seems hes alittle more normal...like a real character and not a complete nasty cocky irritating pos but now you have to reconcile him with the Edward we already know and then want him for bella?
ya not ever EVER gonna happen
really this story is a complete piece of crap
I feel like you try sooo hard to make Edward funny but I haven't cracked one tiny smile, no laugh , nothing cause hes just a complete loser, super annoying, childish and disgusting.
your trying way to hard and its not working
ded1 chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
This story is great. Please update soon.
CassieLiam4 chapter 39 . 6/18/2015
I love this story cant wait to read more.
Corr5092 chapter 39 . 6/17/2015
update please
Guest chapter 39 . 6/1/2015
Love it - can't wait for the next post!
cecilia4059 chapter 39 . 5/30/2015
Edward might as well surrender because there's no way he could stop her from anything.
Thanks for the chapter.
jay7795 chapter 26 . 5/28/2015
Fave chapter had to be the exchange with the wolves and Emmett... these two are to damn tortured for their own good.. lmao
I just want the big reveal to take place... lmao
jay7795 chapter 25 . 5/28/2015
Does he have multiple personalities?
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »