Reviews for Kardashev Effect
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
My sides achieved orbit faster than SpaceX.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
My sides achieved orbit faster than SpaceX.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Your version of humanity reminds me a bit of the Culture a bit. At least in regards to their tech level and sneering at the idea of actually living on planets, instead of orbitals and whatnot. Interesting to see where this goes
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I'm honestly not sure why you didn't classify this as a comedy. Syria gets hit by a random meteor, Venus and Mars are completely disassembled, and the AIs get fed up with organics and forcibly upload them all (that part's my favorite).
Reymen chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Is there any possibility to edit a posted review? This is a continuation on my chapter 7 review.

...Capable of using energy from its star and starting to spred out in the galaxy. But need more time purpose to transit to a type 3 civilization.

If you want something to oppose them perhaps looking towards the "Type V-minus" to "Type Omega-minus" classification.
HDI seems to focus on the big shit, your story dont talk so much about their focus on small stuff.
Reymen chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
I like how you portray the HDI like they treat the other races like children without stating it.
Good work keeping the story short, if you made it much longer it would lose effect cause it would get repetitive.

HDI seems like a 2.5 civilization on the Kardashev scale. Capap
tymofey chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Eh, should have taken this in more serious manner, would have been awesome. And wtf is 2nd singularity?
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Dude. Loved this story! Loled hard. XD
It just makes me sad that there wasn't any Reaper Remnants Raping. They could have "lobotomized" them, and keep them as a pets. :P
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
In triangulam galaxy try a species called idrads which are basically giant globules of neurons with some eezo (called bidrads) to cause them to float. They hate AIs as they it is our equivalent of us creating life in say 12th century AD, I.e., heresy due to commuting the work of god. They have nothing against droids occupied by idrads and also use biotics to work as an organism. They too possess Dyson spheres and warp drive but primarily use phase drives, which drill through our universe enter another move a bit drill back and Tada they have travelled an equivalent distance of 1k light years in a minute.
thatrandomguy123 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
maybe an acient civilization that wants to enslave and destroy everithing that looks like a threat to them
webxro chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Ideas about treats, we could have Replicators ( Star Gate ), over powered Vorlon and Shadow ( Babylon 5) - the reapers where killing people to stop their return, Human civil war, Ori ( also Stargate ) - and not the followed but fully ascended Ori, developed magog ( Andromeda) - they already had portable a solar system, Borg ( Star Trek) - just imagine them adapting at current human tech, multiple portals open across the galaxy and connect the current galaxy with 40k universe ( or worse Cluthu-verse ) .
ultimate idiot chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
There is no real conflict.
simply Eric chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Omake
A curious Tail finds the human Hentai area and falls (pushed) into a tentacle pit
Jack100 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
okay I have to ask are you writing a serious story? If your not congrats it is somewhat entertaining in the laugh at stupid turians kind of way, If you are well lets just say that it is my opinion that your failing miserably. take the other fic transcendent humanity for example, in that fic humanity is advanced yes, they're powerful yes, but they're still not as powerful as the reapers so there is at least some form of tension about the situation. there is non of that here, there is no tension, no suspense every battle is a forgone conclusions, this fic is literally the HUMANS FUCK YEA rewritten in 6000 words. as a serious story it doesn't hold up a plot where everything and anything goes your way is just not interesting to read.
EgotisticalIndustries chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Guys, you seem to have missed that under most circumstances a Shipstar isn't actually manuvering... technically. When it's turning it's actually rotating the space it's sitting in using its warp drive. This means that the Shipstar isn't actually moving, the space it happens to be in is. The only time that monstrosity of an engine/weapon is firing is when the Shipstar is making sure it doesn't go where it isn't supposed to, or when something is getting trashed. In other news SUCK IT DEATH STAR!