Reviews for Deconstruct
shookenuppepsi chapter 18 . 8/7
Urgh what a cliff hanger to end on. I love that you twisted this somewhat common trope with the idea of Draco being summoned too. The soulmate aspect adds a lot to the emotion of the story. However, I need you to come back and give Harry and Draco some more agency because Dumbledore has got to go. Harry and Draco just need to kill him and move on with their plans rather than whining and saying they will never support the order only to give in to superior threats. If one of them just kills Dumbledore all their problems will be over! Well maybe not all... But I'd certainly be happier.
well. okay. that works. what happens to this world's Draco Malfoy?
uh... which Harry is Draco being paired with, exactly? I desperately hope it's our Harry.
SmartieBlondie chapter 1 . 7/11
I love this story! I can't count how many times i've read it! The possibilities for
other dimension!Harry 's character development are awesome!
ruhiko chapter 18 . 6/25
Oh I just can't wait for Dumbles to die a horrible gruesome death far worst then Tom!
Ivoryrose777 chapter 18 . 5/24
Dumbledore, ya little fucker... excuse my language. He makes me so angry, and why is the Order not questioning what he did? Forcing Harry and Draco from their dimension, threatening them, blackmailing them, gah!
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
godess bubbles chapter 18 . 5/22
no! Wonderful, I despise Dumbledore!Update soon!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 5/7
very interesting idea, seems promising. thanks for sharing )
moonprincess97524 chapter 18 . 3/10
The way that Dumbledore acts makes me think that he is just another dark lord that is just hiding the fact that he is evil. This is a wonderful story and I really hope that you update this again soon as I really really want Harry, Harold, Draco and Dray to kick Dumbledore's ass.
moonprincess97524 chapter 15 . 3/10
I really love what Harold said. I really love that he is standing up for himself now and is going after what he wants despite the fact that it is making his life harder. I do have to wonder why the Headmaster is pushing so hard at Harry not being the real "boy-who- lived" when it is clearly shown that he has the conection to Riddle and not the other child.
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 3/9
ROTFLMAO... Oh this is just to wonderful. I do have to wonder why "Lord" Longbottom wasn't raised by his grandmother but by the ministry.
annagardner11 chapter 18 . 2/11
Update soon love this story
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
I look forward to the chapter where Dumbledore dies. I hope you make it bloody and painful with a gleefully cackling Harry Potter. (Not Harold.)
Eliana34 chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Ils devrait directement tuer Dumbledore dès le début. Tu dis qu'ils sont puissant mais ils n'arrête pas d'obéir au ordre de Dumbledore même s'il disent au début qu'ils ne le feront pas.
ExpungeThisAccount chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Present tense? It's painful.