Reviews for Six-Eight-Oh
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
So sad. And I immediately recognized what it was based on. I used to be obsessed with trains. :) too bad gar died and didn't know about his child.
Marcus Nightshade chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was really a well written story. I personally know nothing about trains, so I understood the motive, not the necessity. I'm not very fond of sad endings, but stories like this are an exception. Well done.
Rob chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Pleasant surprise to see a new story on your page. Sad endings aren't really my preference but a well-written story to read is always appreciated.
CertifiedAsshole chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I absolutely love your writing style. More often then not your willing to explore those little thoughts that make you wonder, and then turn it into something that makes you think. I had not heard the story of Casey Jones before this but I'll surely remember it after this.
Renton-torston chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
i loved this fic
Dahkoro5050 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Wow, that was an awesome story, but I noticed that it's not classified as complete, so are you planning on continuing? Anyways great story! Til next time!
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh, so sad. I know nothing about railroads so i didnt see his intention until the very end. I wonder If he would have known about his own baby on the way, would he have done it anyway. But saving hundreds of lives instead only Victor's and his own was the most selfless act of a real hero. Too bad he had to die.
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was a very touching story. :C is it a one-shot? or will there be following chapters?
DG and Reed chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh, I see. Anyway, seems quite interesting. The start is greatly and well written, and uh, please continue.