Reviews for Poké Rangers Dino Thunder
Hotrod198 chapter 16 . 7/12
Looks like things are starting to get interesting! This next arc should be really good :) Looking forward to it.
framfrit chapter 13 . 2/16
blaze ur stories r very good to read and entertaining however there r a few things I have noticed throughout the series: 1 sometimes during what r probably copy/paste jobs for bits such as finishers u do not check it thoroughly enough i.e. in this chapter after the samurai blasters r formed there is a sentence of "Romnite turned around as he watched it"
2 in general text sometimes ur she and he end up being wrong for the character which is really minor.
3 particularly around bandstand time though not as much now u tended to overuse causing sometimes it didn't really fit there as well I remember when I first noticed it there where 4 causing appearances in 2 lines with 2 only 2 words apart.

On the whole though it is very good though
naruxxsaku20 chapter 13 . 1/16
question regard AMii will she have dino powers too ?
naruxxsaku20 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I assume most likely Ami will be a dino Ranger as well. ?
PokeDefender123 chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Dunnn...Dunnnn...Dunnnnn when I first read this chapter at the end I thought Aurora said "They killed my mother!" but now I've re-read it it makes sense. Nevertheless I enjoyed this chapter,can't wait for the next one.
PokeDefender123 chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Great chapter,you decided if you're going to keep Lobby around yet?
PokeDefender123 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I loved how Danny was just like "Well done you fu**ers you've released another Tyrant that wants to take over the earth,". I also really enjoyed the theme song. I'm about to get started on the next chapter. Oh and If you need a monster:

Name: Aragog

Description: Unlike other monsters Aragog wasn't made by Tyrantus but Is a monster that was awoken from its slumber (It was done by a character in one of my future chapters) by a earthquake. He has the same body as a Seismitoad and he he has the same face as a Bisharp (he doesn't have the disk thing on his head,his face just resembles a Bisharps). It's head is covered in a Sharmorys head (If the Skarmory had its mouth open Aragog's head would be inside it) He also has Kabutop's arms

Personality: Very angry and unpredictable and he is disoriented (Tyrantus tries to recruit him but he just attacks him)

Weaponry: His body can bounce of projectiles and he has his blades (obviously)

Level of Difficulty:Fairly Difficult,the rangers will struggle to defeat him.
naruxxsaku20 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I got question are you ever going to do a super heaven force or something base on super megaforce / Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
twilightnite13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Did someone already made a character to be the White Ranger?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
power rangers dino thunder...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Yeah! I can't believe it. I'm so glad I get to read this. Great opening chapter Blaze, excited to read this series already.
Hotrod198 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Loved the opening two chapters. Definitely made me interested haha. Though I noticed at one point in chapter 2 you called Lee, Kira :P just a small thing I found haha but otherwise good job
NashWalker chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Sweet! It's finally here!

I've been waiting for this season for so long! Great work with the premiere!