Reviews for What is Due
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ouch, this looks like the beginning of a serious feud between Trip and Malcolm - well, "beginning" might be a bit of an understatement. hehe Would you like to explore that to some degree in the future? I'd sure be interested in reading it. *evil laugh*
And yes, you're right; it was pretty par for the course that the Commander took it upon himself to see to Reed's punishment; after all, they have been such close friends in those episodes...

Well done, Happy, particularly the (evil spin on their) respective characterizations, including Phlox who was all fuzzing and pampering his patient from minute one ;-) .
Belen09 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Ugh! Ouch! (Sorry, not very coherent - effective story though!)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I'm very sure that Trip would make CERTAIN he was the one operating the controls!

Very well written, if somewhat gut-turning. Your characterisation is very good - Reed would definitely try to put up a front, but it's unlikely anyone could withstand what that machine was designed to do.
Frakme chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Yep could definitely see MU Tucker doing this! The only thing that would've made him happier would be to put T'Pol in there as well...
Just one thing... I think you meant 'strong and MALEVOLENT' rather than benevolent in the penultimate paragraph.
Anyway good job!