Reviews for Shattered
lilyan1994 chapter 4 . 7/26
Oh, god. I nevr thought I'd sew tge day tgat Snape would pretend to be a woman. Thats is RICH.
rumbeller25 chapter 27 . 1/9
this was great i loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
That explains a lot! The chapters are in the wrong order
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Intruiging. No more far fetched than the original story :)
Why would Sirius be after narcissa? They are closely related right? And why does draco name his father Lucius? Are they not on good terms?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
It's quite the beginning. Very nice
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
Just loved your story! ;)
Angelus chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
Erm some of my words got stolen... Nevermind I'm sure you get what I was trying to say
Angelus chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
I'm lucky to have been able to read this all in one go, however not lucky enough to come across it sooner. It remains one of the best Severus/Hermione stories Iv ever read, I only read stories about these two. But I'm still smarting over her abandonment of him, the only way I can try to move past it is 1: to remind myself that he did leave her as well (however not in the same manner or because he couldn't deal with his pain),2: she does really love him and he does really love her and 3: maybe if she stayed, they would have resented each other. I also wish you would never have mentioned revels,I hate them and to me they serve no purpose in a story. One more issue before I can praise : not many people write him as you have,I think your version is correct, that's why I felt cheated to lose him, but as you say,it had to be done. Now for the praise. Its a brilliant story, not boring in any way, you keep descriptions of disturbing factors to a minimum, which I appreciate.I have no issues with your grammar, simply put you write well.I'm sad to see that there are only two of your stories here, talent like yours should not be you for keeping/making these characters real.
Emmett's One True Love chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Did you know chapters 2 and 3 were posted in reverse?
Angeliclygood chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
very good so far
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
fuck u all
nocturnus chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I was trying hard to understand what was a sapodilla tree only to realized I have one in my garden! In all my years learning English I had never been teach what was the english word for: "nispero". You tech me something today
FearlessAngel269 chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
This was a great fic I couldn't turn away from it for to long before I would go almost mad with curiosity and I will be now reading the sequel with great anticipation.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/17/2012
I really thought that Draco and Ginny will remain together...until the epilogue. I guess the pressure was too high and she couldn't deal with it. But she loves him, she saved him after all. Hope everything will be alright in the end.

I'm glad your Severus is able to show his love to Hermione without his sarcastic side making an appearance :) But you left him that side for the outsiders :D

I hope Harry will find his happiness! After all that suffering he deserves better.

It was a great journey and I loved reading about it. Thank you!
BellaTallin chapter 27 . 4/27/2012
Very well written with a fun and interesting plot. I loved the playful banter and the romance was tender and sweet with just enough angst. Well done. I noticed that the sequel hasn't been worked on in awhile, and I think it would be a shame if it never got finished.