Reviews for To Catch the Moon
AmaterasuNaome chapter 49 . 6/7
Love the story! Can’t wait for your next update.
Lamihe chapter 1 . 6/5
This story is so well done and represents the personalities of the characters well. I hope that you will continue this story !
Nameless chapter 49 . 4/10
This fic is actually really really good and I love 2nd season Zutara fics, it's a shame it hasn't been updated for quite some time. Not sure if it's cause you're busy or if you no longer feel motivation to continue writing but I still want to thank you for what you gave us.
Will there be an update soon?
Ravennalorren chapter 26 . 3/31
That was a very good chapter. I loved the development their relationship made in this chapter, and the fact that Zuko's control was mentioned is deeply appreciated in contrast of Aang's fire bending (till this point). The fact that even though they spared, or fought, he did not hurt them if he had the choice. And he did that with no need of appreciation nor reward. He did not think of it as an option, but as a natural thing, that he could not understand unnecessary damage (unlike Aang's situation in the North Pole *ehm* *ehm* ). Loved it.
Ravennalorren chapter 18 . 3/31
Lol that was kinkyyyy ️ He is so cuteeee
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 49 . 3/25
This is great story! I hope you update it soon!
fantrashtic chapter 49 . 3/18
I have to say, this is by far the best Katara/Zuko fanfiction I've read. Big inspiration for me personally, I hope you update soon!
Vans321 chapter 49 . 3/14
I’m super sad to have gotten to the end of what’s been updated for this story! I’ve had so much fun reading it over the past few days. Your portrayals of Katara and Zuko are so spot on and in character and I loved how naturally their relationship developed throughout the course of their time together. You have such a fresh take on the “Katara as Zuko’s prisoner” plot line and I loved it all the way through. I really hope you come back to this story even though I know it has been quite a long time. Even so, it was lovely to read and the way you tied in the canon with your story really enhanced my experience of each of those scenes in a way I’ve never experienced in a fanfic before. This is a truly amazing fic, finished or not and I’m so happy to have found it! I won’t beg you for an update since I’m sure that gets annoying but I will certainly be overjoyed if you do!
K chapter 49 . 2/8
That was so sweet. Bittersweet actually.
I really like the story's pace, the slow burn, it's not too slow either just believable.
And the kiss was obviously very very nice.
The goodbye really had me emotional, if you think about everything and put yourself inside the characters' shoes (just like I always love to do), you'll feel very very touched by the story and will also be able to read between the lines.
I really enjoyed reading this here, too bad it's not finished (yet) but that's fine, of course. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us, I think you really did a good job!
K chapter 25 . 2/5
Jeez.. I keep forgetting to comment. I'm sorry.

I'm still loving their progress and the pace you are going about everything. The subtle changes, etc. are very very nice. Also, I really like all the non-romance things in your story as well. The way you describe the war situation, her relationship with Iroh, Iroh and Zuko, etc etc... I can only every tell you the same thing I've been telling you from the beginning: I loooove this!
K chapter 17 . 2/4
I really like that their relationship is slowly changing and it's not too fast or unusual either. I like that they are, more or less, working together now and kind of start to be civil with each other. I'm really enjoying the small change and development here
K chapter 8 . 2/4
I just love how Zuko is not the least bit out of character. And it's pretty impressive how much thought you put into things in the story, like all the reasons it would be Katara's best option to play along until they are at the shore. Very admirable that you really think about the story's plot, it makes reading it that much more enjoyable
K chapter 1 . 2/1
Ps. The 2nd review fail was actually a test. (I'm not dumb enough to fail twice... hopefully) I wanted to see if you could post a comment without giving a name... Again, very sorry for exploiting your comment section like this..

Jeez. 4 reviews on 1 chappy. Omg..
Idk what I'm doing, lol .
Wow.. Review fail of the century... I'll try again. I'm very sorry. *facepalm

Yes, this is definitely well written, definitely. I find it very interesting actually that you chose this particular time of the series to start your story, I think that's very unusual and unique. Nice idea though and I'm really curious to see where you'll go with this story. I'm really looking forward to it all!
Ps. I love Sokka.