Reviews for To Catch the Moon
BINGO49 chapter 49 . 5/19
If you ever pick this story back up, I would be *honored* to read it
anonehmoose chapter 49 . 5/14
No I don’t want it to end. What happens next, I hope you’ll still continue this. I’m super intrigued as to how you’re going to go about this. I’m definitely enjoying it so far please update soon!
catbythefirelight chapter 49 . 5/12
I just finished binge-ing this - this is such a good story! I love your writing! If you ever feel like coming back to update this fic, you'll receive a warm welcome :D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 49 . 4/29
Please continue I can’t wait for her and Zuko to meet again!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 17 . 4/27
YEEEESSSSS IT BEGINS!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 4/27
I’m so excited for the actual getting along part but and I think your plot is so interesting! I just wish Katara would mellow out a little even Zuko is being more friendly than she is...
LastGraveDigger chapter 49 . 4/23
Oh what a great story! I so wish you come back to finish it but I am also pragmatic enough to know this is unlikely. I just hope that more reviews like this inspire you to come back and finish this awesome tale.
sinrostroooo chapter 49 . 4/1
please come back and finish this
Mary chapter 49 . 3/27
Okay i read through this in like... 2 days and holy hell this is a masterpiece. I'm so happy I found this and got blessed with this story and i know i cant tell you what to do but oh my lord let me say i hope with all my heart that you will continue this story and dont abandon it. Thank you for writing this, this is really really awesome!
Please return and continue the story - it’s so good
BanditKing chapter 28 . 3/18
Oh my GOD you’re a good writer. Will shout praises and support always.
BanditKing chapter 26 . 3/18
Your writing is so beautiful. You have a gift and I’ve found so much joy and stress relief sinking into this story. Thank you so much.
Please please please please continue! Such a great story
sakurastorm14 chapter 1 . 1/4
Do you plan on continuing this story?
Surelybystarlight chapter 49 . 10/12/2019
Really enjoyed reading this. I see you’ve been on hiatus for a long time now, but if you ever consider picking it back up just know you will have people who would love to read it.