Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
MollyP4321 chapter 2 . 6/9
You have a good basis for a plot line here but I feel it needs a little work, Draco is very out of character. As is Snape. A writing trap people often fall into is making it easy for themselves by making it easy for their character, your character cannot be treated differently just because its easier to write. Things should not just fall into your character's lap. The Kneazle is a good idea but I highly doubt Ginny would be treated differently to ever other pupil by being allowed to have it in her class, just because she wants to. I know these things because I too used to fall into these traps. As for Draco, I can see him as an animal lover and even though he is not totally evil I highly doubt he would be shy and unnerved by Ginny, he would be very mean to her to start with. Its the art of being subtle. However I think one day you may be an amazing writer, just keep on practising and loving what you do :) Look into creative writing courses or just google common writing traps and how not to fall into them. Sadly I don't think this is the story for me but good luck :)
Martine9295 chapter 18 . 3/7
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I've been binge reading this ever since I found it a couple of days ago. I can't believe how much I love this Draco; it never occured to me that he could be like this! I love how you didn't make him all mushy as soon as he gets close with Ginny, how he still has his mean looks, attitude, snarky comments around other Gryffindors and rude behavior! It won't make sense if he acted otherwise so I really love it! I see you haven't updated in a while but I just wanted to let you know this :)
Angelique Lebrun chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Hey, there!
"Just in case" you still check this out, Ive found this story last week, and had favorited it. It is amazing!
Finished reading now, and Im loving it. Really! Guess it is just stupid for me to ask you if youll ever att it, since Ive seen your last att was in 2005...looooooooong time ago. But I liked so, I thought itd rather be unfair if I didnt say a few words about it.
i cannot say much about you writing skills - since Im brazilian, I guess my english skills doesnt allow ME to extend on this subject. I can say I read it and it was very good. I could understand it easily, which is a compliment.
But Ive read lots os fanfics in POrtuguese with the same contents...I guess they just came from yours, since yours is the oldest Ive ever found with D-G and Draco being a Death Eater and so on. Your characters are lovely, and your story is so creative. Im in love with it.
Allright, this was just to say that its really good. It is.
Bye
Angelique
xpaintmebluex chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
You would be my hero if you were to update your story. Otherwise, I might die because I can't help but wonder where you were going with the storyline. It's killing me!

I still remember reading this in high school (solo long ago) and I loved the story so much that I even had printouts of the early chapters cause I was afraid the story would go down. :P
pathvain aelien chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hi there! I'm doing a re-read of some of my favorite fics. I've been with this one since the beginning and still check in every now and then, hoping for an update!
t33j4y chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Did a really good job with the Kneazle but you need a little more work with the romance and dialogue, some of it seemed a little superficial, otherwise an interesting story!
Catherine Garden chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
What an interesting story! I love it!
Anon chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
I think it's funny how each chapter you promise you'll finish this fic (and what a lovely fic it is) and it's been eight years since you've updated.
It's always the talented writers who eventually drift away, leaving unfinished stories alone in the echoes of woe of devoted readers. It's an unfair world.
Beawr chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Need I say that this is amazing? It is probably a little repetitive from all of the compliments that you have likely been getting. Now get a move on and update! I want to read MORE.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
This was the first story I read for fan fiction and it got me hooked years ago. While I have read many stories since, I have continued to check in periodically hoping to see an update. When I saw your status was updated, smiles and cheering began. I humbly request your return to writing begins with this story.
Aurelia chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
omg this is amazing please continue to write and add more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wow. just...wow
mkimr chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
and where exactly is the end of this story hmm? it is 11/25/2012 and this story hasn't been updated since 2005... what a pity i was enjoying it too.
BlahBabe chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Nuoooo it ended. Must read more!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Cute tale :) liked it, hope maybe it gets completed someday!
2,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »