Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
secret lisa chapter 18 . 4/20
Re read this after reading it years ago. Still my favorite fan fiction story. I vaguely remember reading the author had health difficulties. I hope she is well
I do so hope this will be completed at some stage
xpaintmebluex chapter 18 . 4/18
I know it's been more than 10 years, but I'm still dying for the next chapter.
I hope that the reason that this story seem abbandoned is your ultimate demise
Adrestia of Winter's Edge chapter 1 . 2/24
:):):):):) nice :):):):):)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
Please, please, don't finish this
pathvain aelien chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
I hope that someday you will finish these stories, but if not, at least I get to re-read what you've already written. Thank you for writing something that I still want to read, all these years later.
DrakesDream chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
rereading for the 50th time! update!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
I love this story and just hope that you will eventually update soon! As you haven't updated since 2005!

Update Please! :D :)

Julie :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 1/25/2017

Julie :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/16/2017
Please complete this amazing story, the way you portrayed every character is very brilliant, especially Draco and Ginny.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
so Funny Please UpDate Soon Or Let me know if you've stopped writeing for this story Please And Thank You!
MollyP4321 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
You have a good basis for a plot line here but I feel it needs a little work, Draco is very out of character. As is Snape. A writing trap people often fall into is making it easy for themselves by making it easy for their character, your character cannot be treated differently just because its easier to write. Things should not just fall into your character's lap. The Kneazle is a good idea but I highly doubt Ginny would be treated differently to ever other pupil by being allowed to have it in her class, just because she wants to. I know these things because I too used to fall into these traps. As for Draco, I can see him as an animal lover and even though he is not totally evil I highly doubt he would be shy and unnerved by Ginny, he would be very mean to her to start with. Its the art of being subtle. However I think one day you may be an amazing writer, just keep on practising and loving what you do :) Look into creative writing courses or just google common writing traps and how not to fall into them. Sadly I don't think this is the story for me but good luck :)
Martine9295 chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I've been binge reading this ever since I found it a couple of days ago. I can't believe how much I love this Draco; it never occured to me that he could be like this! I love how you didn't make him all mushy as soon as he gets close with Ginny, how he still has his mean looks, attitude, snarky comments around other Gryffindors and rude behavior! It won't make sense if he acted otherwise so I really love it! I see you haven't updated in a while but I just wanted to let you know this :)
Angelique Lebrun chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Hey, there!
"Just in case" you still check this out, Ive found this story last week, and had favorited it. It is amazing!
Finished reading now, and Im loving it. Really! Guess it is just stupid for me to ask you if youll ever att it, since Ive seen your last att was in 2005...looooooooong time ago. But I liked so, I thought itd rather be unfair if I didnt say a few words about it.
i cannot say much about you writing skills - since Im brazilian, I guess my english skills doesnt allow ME to extend on this subject. I can say I read it and it was very good. I could understand it easily, which is a compliment.
But Ive read lots os fanfics in POrtuguese with the same contents...I guess they just came from yours, since yours is the oldest Ive ever found with D-G and Draco being a Death Eater and so on. Your characters are lovely, and your story is so creative. Im in love with it.
Allright, this was just to say that its really good. It is.
Bye
Angelique
xpaintmebluex chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
You would be my hero if you were to update your story. Otherwise, I might die because I can't help but wonder where you were going with the storyline. It's killing me!

I still remember reading this in high school (solo long ago) and I loved the story so much that I even had printouts of the early chapters cause I was afraid the story would go down. :P
2,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »