Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Meya-Slytherin chapter 18 . 12/10/2006
Hey!:D This is a nice fic. I hopw you update soon! Thanks!:D Goodluck!:D
Tenahra chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
I just read all 18 chapters in a day and I LOVED it. You did a good job in keeping the characters true to themselves and I love the way they have all those cute arguments. Please update soon!
firebird16 chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
*sigh* still amazing after the millionth read! please update soon though, okay?
The Fayt In Purple chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
You have got to be, without a doubt, one of the greatest Harry Potter fanfic writers on the entire internet. I'm so glad you're on the side of D/G, or else you might waste your time writing H/G, R/Hr, or something equally cannon. (I don't mind the pairings, but I prefer to leave cannon to JK. -)

Anyway, a fab fic, and one I look forward to reading more of. You're brilliant, and don't you ever forget it!

-The Fayt -
LunarianPrincess chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
i can't wait for more updates this story is amazing and i love the depth..._-
Alonia Everclear chapter 18 . 10/21/2006
I started reading this again to my delight discovering a lot of chapters I haven't read. However when I got to chapter 18 I noticed that this hasn't been updated in nearly a year and that made me really sad. I hope that you'll have the time and the drive to finish this some day because it really is excellent.
seegrim chapter 14 . 10/12/2006
Is there any way you would consider finishing this story? I don't know why it bothers me so, but I have to know how it all ends! I love this story-it's romance-not a total shag-fest. It's torturing me! Ok, maybe not torture, but I have had several angst filled moments. Well, I hope by some stroke of luck your muse comes and visits you on a day you have absolutely nothing to do except sit at your computer! (hey, I can wish, right?)
lemondroplover chapter 18 . 10/7/2006
i know you haven't updated in what... a year? but this is a really good story and i think that even if you've lost the plot or whatever, you should get going again. or at least email me to tell me what happens because i'm dying to find out.
Anna chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
WHEN YOU YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS IS KILLING ME!
Candy chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
ok it's been almost a year since you updated i thought you said that you never abandoned a fanfic

so pretty plz update

and by the way great fic

and by great fic i mean GREAT fic :)
bek chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
Zounds! That story is really good! I saw that you have not updated for a long time though, and I am mildly dissapointed... Hurry!
Merwyn the Malicious chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy this story. I just finished reading it (my hundredth time it seems). I hope you update soon! I worry you've really given up this story!
Hajra chapter 18 . 9/27/2006
I love this story! I love the way you've portrayed Draco in this story...and Giiny's just how she should be - no shrinking miss our Girl!
dragonlilleth chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Hi Davesmom! I'm Marcia, the admin from QuillsandInk. I finally read this story and want to tell you that I enjoyed it very much! Have you given up on finishing it since it's out of canon or are you planning to complete it as AU? Either way, thank you for it!
Emurly chapter 18 . 8/26/2006
aww great story, i hope you still continue it and if so i cant wait til the next chapter and see why draco brought them all here... i like the colin and blaise pairing also! very well written
2,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »