Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Ashley chapter 18 . 4/6/2007
Can you please write some more of the story, it is a great story and i have been waiting , Hurry, Hurry.
Findabhiar Aery chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
I know it's been forever and a day since you've updated this,but this is a fantastic story. Please PLEASE continue at some point!
greengas chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
keep writing!

this is terrific. ]
A Parliament of Owls chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hey, please update. It's been YEARS since you last updated. If you have given up on it, at least please let us have some kind of notice so I can stop coming back to check on it.
ForeverAnAngel chapter 18 . 3/10/2007
I'm so disappointed that you seem to have stopped writing this story - I remember starting to read this ages ago, and was trolling the Draco/Ginny fics and came across this one yet again only to see it hasn't been updated in quite a while. I can only hope, like the rest of the readers of The Weasel and the Kneazle, that you will update and complete this story soon.
Steph chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
I started reading your stuff when I was a sophmore in high school and I really enjoyed reading it. I am a sophomore in college now and I randomly decided to check up on you to see if you ever finished this story! How long will I have to keep waiting to see what happens to Ginny and Draco? Maybe you've forgotten all about this little plot, but perhaps you'll remember someday and complete it for all of your fans!
NOOO chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
did you die! please change something on this account so we know if you are still here...:( you make me depressed
beautifuldyingrose chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
*CRIES* Did you stop writing the story? Say it isn't so...i'm hooked on it! Pwease write more! It's brilliant! I will be checking for updates soon! Ta ta for now*
Captain Annie chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
Absolutely fantastic fic you've got here. I've been on the edge of my seat the entire time! Wonderful plot and interesting twists!

I'm eagerly anticipating further updates!
wonderwall05 chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
god you've got me hooked on this story. it's currently 3:55 in the morning. i should be asleep but here i am reading you're story. ah i can't complain really i brought it on myself *sigh*
ChuffedInDarkness chapter 18 . 1/12/2007
*whimpers* this story is wonderfully Wicked! Update
Jazhara chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Please update!
eddie vedder chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
ARE YOU ALIVE?
QueenBee11 chapter 18 . 1/3/2007
loving it SO much. one recomendation is that i think you should develop the relationship between ginny and blaise more. when he started calling her 'sis' and stuff like that it was really cute, but then it sort of stopped completely. and even though ginny has said a couple of times she doesn't know blaise as well as she would like to, she's never made a special effort to be his friend really. anyway i still think it's fantastic and i'm loving every moment of it

x b

update soon!
Dolphindreamer chapter 18 . 1/1/2007
This is ne of the best stories I've read in a long while. It's a REAL shame that you haven't updated in a year though. I love the endearments and rockyness of Draco and Ginny's relationship, and I especially love the relationship between Blaise and Colin. And Labelle! She's so adorable and unique, I just find the story fastinating. I've got some guesses as to what's happening with Harry but I'm hoping I won't have to live on faint guesses and that you'll come through with previous reasureances to finish this amazing story. Oh and one last thing Ginny's full name is Ginevra not Virgina... Just thought I'd mention it, but ya this was awesome. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Dolphin Dreamer