Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
siri-poo chapter 18 . 12/30/2006
ah u haven't updated in a YEAR! it was so so so so so so good, and i desperately want to read more

update soon plz :)
QueenBee11 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
liking it so far but i gotta go have dinner

x
Ramazie chapter 18 . 12/29/2006
hey dis is a brilliant story...y dunt u finish it? its gt a great story line and is absolutely awesome! if ur 2 busy im sure u cld always get sm1 else to complete it fr u but pl dunt let such a story go waste!
ember marieclaire chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
d&g? what? here? well. im hooked.
LadyGinevraMalfoy chapter 18 . 12/15/2006
Happy Holidays to my favorite writer, and the person who introduced me to the world of Fanfiction! Every couple of mounths or so I reread this story, and play over in my mind what could possibly happen next. Since accidentaly stumbling upon your story and thus this entire world, I have read MANY MANY stories, but this one is still the best in my book! As much as I want more chapters pronto, I understand that it is a process, heck its been a good 8 months since I last updated my fic. Sometimes the muse just does not visit, and other times, life just gets in the way. So, please do not think that I am one of those nagging, pestering, demanding fans who believes they have the right to demand updates. No, I just wanted to thank you for an awesome story, and wish you a Happy Holiday Season. Rest assured that whenever you update, be it tomorrow, or 2 years from now, I will enjoy every last word! I hope you are well, and thank you. I found you by accident while looking up the definition of a kneazle 2 years ago, and I am so glad I did. You've been an inspiration, and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your work. Best of luck in the new year!
Meya-Slytherin chapter 18 . 12/10/2006
Hey!:D This is a nice fic. I hopw you update soon! Thanks!:D Goodluck!:D
Tenahra chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
I just read all 18 chapters in a day and I LOVED it. You did a good job in keeping the characters true to themselves and I love the way they have all those cute arguments. Please update soon!
firebird16 chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
*sigh* still amazing after the millionth read! please update soon though, okay?
The Fayt In Purple chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
You have got to be, without a doubt, one of the greatest Harry Potter fanfic writers on the entire internet. I'm so glad you're on the side of D/G, or else you might waste your time writing H/G, R/Hr, or something equally cannon. (I don't mind the pairings, but I prefer to leave cannon to JK. -)

Anyway, a fab fic, and one I look forward to reading more of. You're brilliant, and don't you ever forget it!

-The Fayt -
LunarianPrincess chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
i can't wait for more updates this story is amazing and i love the depth..._-
Alonia Everclear chapter 18 . 10/21/2006
I started reading this again to my delight discovering a lot of chapters I haven't read. However when I got to chapter 18 I noticed that this hasn't been updated in nearly a year and that made me really sad. I hope that you'll have the time and the drive to finish this some day because it really is excellent.
seegrim chapter 14 . 10/12/2006
Is there any way you would consider finishing this story? I don't know why it bothers me so, but I have to know how it all ends! I love this story-it's romance-not a total shag-fest. It's torturing me! Ok, maybe not torture, but I have had several angst filled moments. Well, I hope by some stroke of luck your muse comes and visits you on a day you have absolutely nothing to do except sit at your computer! (hey, I can wish, right?)
lemondroplover chapter 18 . 10/7/2006
i know you haven't updated in what... a year? but this is a really good story and i think that even if you've lost the plot or whatever, you should get going again. or at least email me to tell me what happens because i'm dying to find out.
Anna chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
WHEN YOU YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS IS KILLING ME!
Candy chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
ok it's been almost a year since you updated i thought you said that you never abandoned a fanfic

so pretty plz update

and by the way great fic

and by great fic i mean GREAT fic :)
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »