Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
bek chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
Zounds! That story is really good! I saw that you have not updated for a long time though, and I am mildly dissapointed... Hurry!
Merwyn the Malicious chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy this story. I just finished reading it (my hundredth time it seems). I hope you update soon! I worry you've really given up this story!
Hajra chapter 18 . 9/27/2006
I love this story! I love the way you've portrayed Draco in this story...and Giiny's just how she should be - no shrinking miss our Girl!
dragonlilleth chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Hi Davesmom! I'm Marcia, the admin from QuillsandInk. I finally read this story and want to tell you that I enjoyed it very much! Have you given up on finishing it since it's out of canon or are you planning to complete it as AU? Either way, thank you for it!
Emurly chapter 18 . 8/26/2006
aww great story, i hope you still continue it and if so i cant wait til the next chapter and see why draco brought them all here... i like the colin and blaise pairing also! very well written
PurpleRainbow chapter 18 . 8/21/2006
Awsome. This is great. Absoloutly fantastic. This is going under favorites. Update very very very very soon.
Lucia3 chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
hi, Im just writing for two things. One, to tell you that I really really love your fic, and second (and most important)to begg you to keep writing, I really hope you can make my wish come true ;), bye
KateinVA chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
It's been about 5 months since I last whined at you for an update. Any hope of one to come out soon? We still need to know:

Why Lucius pulled Draco home for the holidays, and what evilness he had to participate in.

What's going to happen with Mr. Evil Obsessive Flint, and will Ginny ever have to use her charm for anything other than getting Draco closer to her? Also, will it work properly? Blaise told her not to overuse it because it would weaken the spell. She's already done it twice...

What's up with Harry (although I've read the Colin/Blaise one-shot, so I know what's making him act weird - I just don't know where it came from).

Will Ginny ever give it up to Draco? (Granted, this is hardly of supreme importance, but really, poor Draco's been cut to the quick more than once by Ginny's waffling. He deserves a little nookie.)

I'd like to point out, as added incentive for guilt and proof of my fangirlishness, that I referenced all of those things from the story without having read it in several months. I just know it THAT WELL. I'll be very, very sad if you leave this story unfinished.

All that being said, I understand that this is not the foremost important thing in you life. I'm just very anxious to read more. :D
InuOniShi chapter 18 . 8/4/2006
WOW! This story is wonderful! I've been so into it, I can't stop reading for more then thirty minutes! I really am looking forward to reading more and I believe you are a great story writer. This story was wonderful! Keep it up :D
Aurea Thalia Aurora chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
aww poor ginny what is she going to do
Queen of Night chapter 18 . 7/27/2006
i think its the author that is evil...you haven't updated since november...what happened...and at a semi-cliffy at that; bad author! i think we might have to tie you to your computer to make you write the next chapter!
m-girls chapter 18 . 7/27/2006
interesting story... i like how you made draco in this story compared to other fics... keep writing and update soon!
angel-tears-16 chapter 18 . 7/23/2006
Mrow! I do hope you update this soon, it's been quite a while but I'm sure you have your reasons. I really like this story, good plot line plenty of pointless fluff, excellent work really, but Harry bothers me, I can't help but think that it's flint with a polyjuice potion or something, odd but meh. I'd like to see Harry and Draco face off though, that'd be a good one.
PrettyVacantPunkBaby chapter 18 . 7/17/2006
Hey! omg, i freaking love,love,love this story. I think that it is one of the best fanfictions i have read anfd trust me, i've read more than you could count! It's incredible and i am wishing you will update soon. and i mean SOON!
5653536346534464656564 chapter 18 . 7/14/2006