Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
trupii chapter 18 . 7/7/2006
fantastic! as always! but please please please... UPDATE!
Bella-Tragedia chapter 18 . 7/7/2006
wow. this is really good. i can't wait till you update this story. i first read aflame, and decided to read some more of your stories. they're really great. i hope you can update aflame as well. they're really good.
Raiast chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
AHAHAHAHA! Okay, this chapter was: a) incredibly long (go you!) and b) incredibly funny...i just love doing drunk scenes, haahhahaa
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 18 . 6/18/2006
Wow...this is an absolutedly wonderful story...I love how you portray Draco and Ginny and make their relationship realistic...Please don't give up on this story and keep on writing!
CoffeeStainz chapter 17 . 6/11/2006
DRACO, WHY BE SO SNEAKY!

awesome...
Sonusai Destinios chapter 18 . 6/9/2006
awesome! i loved it!
xdopex chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
I love this story. I always have, but where have you gone?
greeneyedlildevil chapter 18 . 6/1/2006
I really love this story, I am anxious to see what happens next. Please update soon.
PomegranateLotion chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
LOVERLY!
Jillian Ryn chapter 18 . 5/25/2006
Awesome. Amazing. Brillant. Fab. The praise keeps comming. The best D/G fic I've ever read. You are brillant. Your writing is amazing. The characters are so real and life like. I love the plot, it so interesting. Ginny and Draco are so well developed and I love how they interact together. I also love that you didn't just flip a switch and have them fit perfectly together. It took them a while to pair up and even afterwards, everything wasn't perfect. Blaise and Collin are also just wonderful. Everything about this story is wonderful. You should be so proud of this story and your writing. You are an amazing writer. Your characters are so real and the plot is very well thought out and creative. Wonderful wonderful wonderful job. I absolutely love it and I'm praying that you'll update soon. I love this story. Great job.
WitchyWiccan chapter 18 . 5/22/2006
It's a really good story u should continue it.
athena1027 chapter 18 . 5/21/2006
ok, if wont update (i get it you have a life) will you please update your profile just so we know you havent abandoned your stories? please?
Hazel eyes 6 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Oops i read all the way to chapter eighteen and i thought the novel was complete and I was wrong no wonder I found the ending so incomplete it's because it wasn't ending
hazel eyes 6 chapter 18 . 5/20/2006
Okay I really liked alot about this story but the ending it doesn't seem final I mean what were harry hermione and ron up to and what had gotten into harry and what happened with flint... I think this fic could really use a conclusion to all the other b.s that had been going on... as well as a voldemort battle ... but hey its ur fic
Carmel12373 chapter 18 . 5/8/2006
very good

please come up with a new chapter soon
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »