Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
HONEY, I'M STILL DYING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
Gumby'sBiggestFan chapter 18 . 5/8/2006
oh gosh! i am waiting for you to update this. i have been waiting for so so long. please just put me out of my misery and update it. oh and could you update aflame to. ive been waiting for that one unbearably long, too. sigh...
green eyed goddess532 chapter 18 . 5/4/2006
omg i lovve this! draco is perfect! i want this to happen in the books. Really you are a great author and this one of your best fics. Please update i need more happy draco/ginny fics!
phaedra7veils chapter 18 . 4/21/2006
Another well-written fan-fiction from Davesmom. Your characters are a treat. I hope you haven't lost interest in the story, the ship, or in writing fan-fiction, because it's a true pleasure to read your work.
CoffeeStainz chapter 18 . 4/21/2006
love the story, but please i feel i can not wait any longer for you to update, i just might have to kill myself! Kidding! (or AM i?)

~bridgetmalfoy...A.K.A CoffeeStainz
Miss Narcissa Malfoy chapter 18 . 4/17/2006
YOU'RE STORY IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE! I STARTED READING IT YEARS AGO & REMEMBERED THE NAME SO CLEARLY THAT WHEN I FOUND MY WAY BACK TO IT WAS THE FIRST THING I LOOKED UP... YOU DIDN'T DISAPPOINT ME! Please post again soon!

x Miss Narcissa Malfoy [originally used the penname Lady Narcissa Malfoy]
mekareami chapter 18 . 4/15/2006
This is the first time I have read your story and I really enjoyed it. I do hope you continue it soon.

X-Angel chapter 18 . 4/15/2006
Come back!We miss you.
InuKag0008 chapter 18 . 4/15/2006
love it, think ive said it about a million times at this point. Ive been following this since forever and i wait for all the updates and read them basically the day they come out. I love this story so much that i dont know how many times ive re-read it, and well its kinda been awhile since ur last update (almost 5 months) and so im kinda hoping ull update soonish cause i love this story! :)
miniInu chapter 18 . 4/4/2006
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! this is one of the best fics i've ever read! but it always takes you forever to update! you should know by now that everyone who'se read this story loves it and wants more, so there's no point in waiting for reviews! You shouldn't need any more proof that your writting is spectacular! anyway, enough reprimanding. on to begging! PLEASE! i LOVE it and i'm dying for the next chapter so PLEASE! make it quick! LUV YA STORY - miniInu
kimstagram chapter 18 . 4/4/2006
i think that this story is so cool it makes me really really really happy. I love the pairings, and I love all the twists that the plot has. Keep writing. But is this the end? or not? i'm really confused. PLZ don't let it be. I think Draco's dad should find out about draco's relationship and approve, because they kinda alread have had enough badness to deal with for a while. XXOO, Meggie
Tamashii Kawai chapter 18 . 4/3/2006
Ohh i love labelle I hope that you can keep on writing soon! D & G Bye!
BECCA chapter 18 . 4/1/2006
i LOVE THiS STORY! it is by far my like favorite one EVVEER! haha

i love the hook up between blaise and collin...cause its different...

you havent updated in the LONGEST time cause i know i read this story like 2 months ago so PPLEEASE finish...

oh bt i love the name Labelle

BiG FAN,

BECCA
Gryffindor Goddess 31 chapter 18 . 4/1/2006
Please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE. I am so anxious to see wat is happening next. My sister and i r hopelessly waiting. byby.
SJ chapter 18 . 3/24/2006
oaky, i just read all 18 long long chapters thinking it was finished but it's not, so now you have to finish it and update soon! it's realy realy realy great! please finish it ?
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »