Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
sky is blue chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Hehe This is really good Malfoy is such a gentleman, ain't he?
firebird16 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
oh please go on! i have been waiting so long for another one of your fics! please update ASAP!
dracos gal chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
EEE! I Love this story! I love the plot and the creature called the kneazle:) PLz oh pretty plz continue:) I have to have more!
GinnyYvetteHermione chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
great story. i love how bold you're making ginny! keep goin :)
Dannie7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Of course she likes Draco! HE'S DEAD SEXY! LOL! I like it! Cheese!
FinallyFullfilled chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Gah! Continue continue continue! I need to know what happens next! It's so fabulous! You have the characters correctly done! Now there just needs to be MORE!
GinnyDoll chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
_ This is really good and you seem to know what's going to happen next. That's my only problem; I tend to just wing it from my first chapter on LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Davesmom! I am so excited that you decided to start another D/G fic! Can't think of anyone better for the job. Looking forward to the rest!

Here'sLookingAtYouKid
mia chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Awww that's soooo cute! I really like the storyline and i hope you continue the story and actually finish it please!
GOTH123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
UPDATE SOON,LOVE THE STORY HEHE DOESN'T LIKE RON BUT LOVES MALFOY HEY WHO COULD BLAME THE CAT.
seekerpeeker chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I am soooo HAPPY that my favorite author is back! Great work as always. Love the attitude. Love the subtly Ginny is using with Draco. Love the way you phrase things, and how clear both the atmosphere and settings are. Love it all! And looking forward to the next chapter in how Ginny gets Draco :)
PhoenixRae chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
wow...this is pretty interesting! i want to know what the next encounter between malfoy & ginny will be like and about...update soon!
Kit chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I love all your fics (cepting the LoTR one, but thats because I hate LoTR) Davesmom, and this fic is shaping up to be as good as all your other stuff! *Please* continue soon **sneezes* Darn it. *wobbles off to bed, really shouldn't have been online, but was bored and this fic caught her eye*
Angel Black1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
That was cute! Keep up the good work, and please hurry with the next chapter!
TheBlueMandrake not logged in but I'm registered chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Ahh! You gotta write more!
2,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 Next »