Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Toasty chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Yes, I think it's spactacular. Yes, I'll be anticipating the next chapter (which means yes, I think you should continue). And yes, I love how you're protraying Ginny. Wonderful!

-Toasty
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
yeah!
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
You're so brilliant! Another fantastic fic!
Alice Philemon chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Wow! This story certainly is unique. I've never read a story with such a strong Ginny! It seemed a little out of character for her at first, but I'm eager to see how it will continue. I'm a great admirer of your work, and I can't wait to read what happens next!
bellus-qui chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
YAY! what a great first chapter! but she kissed him already? wowie. but hey, it's still a good first chappie and i'll be anticipating the second!
The Invisible Menace chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Aha! I knew you could stay away forever! Ha ha ha ha! *does happy dance and then plops back into chair with a big grin plastered on her face* Well then! Always did enjoy your fics! Can't wait to see what's in store for this one...The scene in Knockturn Alley -about the broad shoulders/chest thing- made me go weak in the knees. Seriously! Weakness of mine actually...So anyway, eagarly awaiting the next installment!

Anonymously Katy
loner chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
WHOO-HOO!

another story from my FAVORITE writer (I'm such a brownoser but hey it's the truth!) love the story so far...can't wait for more!(hint hint)

Draco and Ginny Forever!
Allie chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Yay! You wrote another Harry Potter story! I'm estatic! I was wondering if we were expecting anything else from you. One again as always Draco was...perfect. The protectivness...ahhh my heart is still a flutter. And Ginny's little plan was cute. I hope this is a longer story. Not just one of your shorties. Although I do love your little ficlets. I can't wait to see what you will do next. I wait in anticipation.

~Allie
sky is blue chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Hehe~ This is really good~ Malfoy is such a gentleman, ain't he?
firebird16 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
oh please go on! i have been waiting so long for another one of your fics! please update ASAP!
dracos gal chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
EEE! I Love this story! I love the plot and the creature called the kneazle:) PLz oh pretty plz continue:) I have to have more!
GinnyYvetteHermione chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
great story. i love how bold you're making ginny! keep goin :)
Dannie7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Of course she likes Draco! HE'S DEAD SEXY! LOL! I like it! Cheese!
FinallyFullfilled chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Gah! Continue continue continue! I need to know what happens next! It's so fabulous! You have the characters correctly done! Now there just needs to be MORE!
GinnyDoll chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
_ This is really good and you seem to know what's going to happen next. That's my only problem; I tend to just wing it from my first chapter on LOL.
2,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 .. Last Next »