Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Nival Vixen chapter 18 . 3/23/2006
Please don't stop writing this story! I really like it! It's been over three months!

Please, please, please update soon! I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

*me looking eager and waiting*

i would really like to know what's wrong with harry is he possessed by voldemort?

anyway, please update!
HyperSquishy chapter 18 . 3/12/2006
Lol! That's hilarious! And I can't wait for more!
KateinVA chapter 9 . 3/9/2006
It's time again for my quarterly whine. It's been almost a year since I found this story (which introduced me to fan fiction) and I still love it. I'm sure you are very busy but I'd love to have an update as soon as possible.

Much love and begging,

Kate
Laegdin chapter 18 . 3/5/2006
A fabulous story so far and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter. I love how you've kept Draco as a bit of a git ;-). The fact that he has these shades of grey make him more interesting and make Ginny's falling in love with him feel more real.
lilacbeaches chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
you leave it like THAT and then don't update for months! that's cruel and unusual punishment! really, though, this is such a wonderful fic. the characters are wonderfully written, and the plot is very interesting. so please, keep writing and update! update, update, UPDATE!
CrEaTiVe-ToUcH chapter 18 . 2/6/2006
The first thing that caught my attention to your story was the more then 20 reviews. I thought it had to be great for that much reviews. The next thing that caught my attention was 'kneazle' which I read about in another story just before I read yours. When I finally read I thought...That was ABsolutely one of the greatest stories I have read and I have no regrets about choosing this story to read, its just too damn good for any regrets. Also, you got me interested in Draco/Ginny relationship, although right now I haven't found a story like that as nearly as good as yours.

Yours Truly,

~*~CrEaTiVe-ToUcH~*~

P.S. Right now, I have a problem with logging on to my account but if I could, I would add the story to my favorites and alert and put your name under favorite author. The next time I get the chance, I'll be sure to do it.

P.P.S. Like I said to another relationship, I'd describe Draco and Ginny's relationship as warming, charming, dangerous, and hilarious. (Also caring and all-around-great!)
gin rose raposo1 chapter 18 . 1/29/2006
I do love this stroy please write more soon!
smarty-2108 chapter 18 . 1/21/2006
Wow, This Fic Is So Awesome! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPADTED FOR SO LONG! DUDE YOU'VE BEEN AT THIS FIC SINCE 2002! IT'S NOT 2006! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC SOON! This Is By No Means A Flame, I Truly Love Your Writing.
Lana chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
hey, i really like your story so far. its really interesting and awesome. you soo need to write another chapter though coz i like really really really wanna know what happened to draco after his dad took him away. your an awesome as writer but PLEASE try to finish the story. :D thanks
PrplxdPngwn chapter 18 . 1/20/2006
Pretty Please UPDATE!
emanon chapter 18 . 1/20/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! seriously, this story is so good i need to hear what happens next! so please get the next chapter up soon!

em
stegy girl chapter 18 . 1/17/2006
damn r u writing a book?haha ive been with u the whole way i dont know y im just now reviewing i guess i wasw scared that if i reviewed it would change the way u write and i would hate that i love your story thus far. u should really read the 5th book its great harry potter is going to be in this one
HeyyBabyy chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
HAPPII NEW YEAR! It's a great story but it's taking freakin' forever! HURRY UP! Other then that, this chapter is a bit light on details and it's sorta needs more action, plus update soon.

-Love ur work

Sophia
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 16 . 1/13/2006
have u quit writing for this fic?:( plz update:( i like ur fics!:D update plz!...for chap 19 that is lol...until ur fin ur fic!:D plz and thank u!:)

Julie:)
Camillekiss chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
Next chapter... please? Thanx!

Love the story! (and especially the jealousy ;))

Camillekiss