Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
LadyLuck321 chapter 18 . 12/10/2005
So glad you are back!
Hebi R chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
Excellent! Fantastic! Superb! Many other positive adjetives! I look forward with great anticipation to Ch. 19.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
o yay! new chapter! but it's a bit on the short side, don't wry, i do that too, but i like it! Plz update soon and make your chapter so long that my eyes will pop out of my head lol jk. ne wayz update!
DobbyGrl chapter 18 . 12/8/2005
Oh do please update soon! Those to are just so damned cute together. I usually don't like slash couples at all but I like collin and blaze. Its kinda funny. Keep up the great work. Happy writing.
Mongie chapter 18 . 12/6/2005
Nice story! I just read the whole thing through. *looks balefully at her unfinished homework* It really sucked me in, and now I want to know what is going to happen! And I want some more hot Draco/Ginny and Blaise/Colin action! woo! I also want to figure out what is wrong with Harry.
serpentandlion chapter 18 . 12/6/2005
This really is fab-u-lous. Keep it up!
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 18 . 12/5/2005
lol this chap was funny. continue soon!
Moonglow13 chapter 18 . 12/4/2005
Wow. I was so happy to see this story updated! And I must say, I'm still curious as to why Draco was so mad when Ginny and Labelle tried to talk to him and why he's so angry and abrupt towards Ginny now that he's back at Hogwarts. I look forward to seeing what unfolds next chapter!
Fogwood chapter 18 . 12/4/2005
ooh! I keep wanting there to be more of this story, and I'm always disappointed to reach the end of the chapter and realize that there isn't any.

please remedy that as soon as you're able.

thanks.

:]
apsik chapter 18 . 12/4/2005
Ouch, the first paragraphs had me confused. Can't wait to read more about what happened to Draco during the last two weeks :)
harryshermy chapter 18 . 12/2/2005
OH Im so glad you updated. Just checked in on a whim today cause of ficalley being strange and how exciting. I was starting to worry if you were still with us or not. This is a fave fic of mine. I love what you continue to do with colin and zambini. Did you change/update the previous chap cause I thought it was more of a clifhanger and was sure it was harry grabbing her. Maybe Im dreaming. I think its time to get back to the plot and get rid of those nosy girlfriends. THankyou, thankyou, thankyou! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Mishavay chapter 18 . 11/30/2005
I'm having a blast reading. If I must wait to long for the rest of the story I might turn into one of the annoying people that send theats via e-mail. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen to me.
mmoxxie chapter 18 . 11/30/2005
I got so excited when I saw that you wrote another chapter! I actually went back and re-read the entire story because with all of the fanfiction I read, I didn't want to get anything confused. So before I get distracted again and have to re-read it AGAIN, hurry up and finish this story!
whorrible chapter 18 . 11/29/2005
yay yay yay yay! you posted...you're not dead...I feel so ALIVE! it was a really good chapter. i felt embarassed with ginny and i laughed in the library. But still being an awesome writer is no excuse for making your fans worry that you'll never come bac...however you did so now we'll all forget how long you made us wait and we'll be hanging by a thred til the next chapter...great work

~AnnA~
Vixen-chan chapter 18 . 11/29/2005
Yea! You finally updated. It is about time and once again a terrible cliff-hanger. Update again soon.
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »