Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
ChocChipCookies123 chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
I read this years ago and I tracked it down hoping you had updated it.. I think the last chapter is new but I can't remember now. This is such a great story and I'm really sad it seems to be abandoned :/ I have it saved so if by some miracle it's updated, I'll know. This is probably one of my favorite D/G stories!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
please continue, i love this story
TheDarkSideWeHaveCookies chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
I love this! You really need to finish it!
miss vanillabean chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That last bit made me crack up! Love Labelle, by the way.
PixieDust319 chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
I read this story a few years ago, and when looking for something to read was reminded of this story. Just as it did a few years ago, this story drew me right in. I have spent every spare minutes of the past few days rereading this story. I know the chances of you finishing it are slim, but I would once again drop everything to read any new work done to this if I ever got the alert that another chapter was added.
humptie chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
I couldn't agree more with what Trixie Dixie said - if you ever end up writing ANY other fiction (fan or non) you should really update your profile - I would most definitely love to read more of your beautiful work !
Raeshi chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
Wow great story. Never thought I would like this pairing but they are great together. I hope you continue the story.
Moongoddess97 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
You're so close to finishing this and it's sooooo good!

Really addicting and I'm going to follow just in case you decide too one day(:

Please!
Trixie-Riddle chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
Ahh, I remember reading this years ago... and I just re-read it all today because each word was utterly addicting! Oh I know there isn't much of a chance of you finishing this story, but I do hope that one day you will be lured back in to writing HP FF's and decide to finish this fic.

Or if you ever end up writing ANY other fiction (fan or non) you should really update your profile, as I am sure you would have many fans craving more of your beautiful work.
Ssscarletgreen chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Wow! It's been a lonnnnnng time since u updated and I must say that it's such a dissapointment! U clearly are very talented and u love the way u have wrote Draco! He's not perfect but he's soo right if you know what I mean and the way you wrote ginny is point on. So please!... Update soon! I really would like to read the rest!
BeautyOfFire chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
This is an amazing story. I didn't think it was possible, but I think I just got hooked on HP a little bit more. I really wish you would write more, but I know that there is no chance of that. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
i started reading this story ages ago...more like 8 years ago, and only just found it again

(awesome story)
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
hehe

wonderful story idea, for the life of me I wish this was in the book. Hell, I wish you had wrote a book.
Annie chapter 18 . 5/11/2011
WOW I love this please pick this story back up and finish it. It to good of a story not to finish. Please update soon
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
It's long but all of the reading was worth it. Really. Throughout the whole story, it never failed to amaze me in every sentence, every phrase, and every word. It always leaves me hanging every chapter, wanting more than ever to continue the story. Goodness, i used to stay late at night just to finish a chapter! You did portray the emotions of the characters vividly, and you deserve a tremendous applause at that. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the good read. It really had been an awesome ride. But really, if you aren't busy much, please update a chapter. It's not fair to leave us hanging like that. :)

NR