Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
If this davesbrother guy is trolling, that's not nice. Don't get our hopes up if it isn't going to happen. I won't believe anything will happen until I hear it from Davesmom.
Davesbrother chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
Ok, next chapter is finally in the works, so she promised me P Glad your going to start writing again and keep up the great work mom. I'm liking this one almost as much as Beyond Redemption!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Someone who is a good writer should adopt this story!
WonderLand17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Really good
Sad Goodbyes chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
I feel like my reviewing this is pointless, but I just wanted to say this. I've hoped and prayed for an update for years (literally) and it's still hard for me to come to terms with the fact that that probably will not ever happen. This is the very first fanfiction that I have ever read and it got me hooked on draco/ginny pairing. I began reading it when I was in about seventh grade and I was practically stuck to my computer. I could not stop reading. I would sneak downstairs when I was supposed to be asleep just to go on the computer and read all night long. I watched for updates on a day to day basis. I was in love with this story... I turned 19 a week ago and I still can't get over how much I love it. It will always be my favorite. I have yet to read a fanfiction that gets anywhere near close to the level that this is on. I will continue hoping for a surprise update and I think I'll always check every few months or so to see if there is something new, but I can already say that I know I won't find anything. Davesmom, I completely understand- life gets in the way, things go wrong. I don't know if you will ever even see this, but I'm going to say this anyway: Thank you for writing the best fanfiction I have ever read. You got me through my junior high years without even meaning to. I really just want to thank you. I hope all is well in your life. Maybe one day I will win the lottery and I can just pay Davesmom to continue writing and give everyone some closure to this brilliantly fantastic story that we all love so much.
Just need to get this out chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I'm not going to ask for an update because I'm pretty sure it will never happen. I'm also pretty sure that you won't be able to read this, but whatever.. I've read and reread W&K so many times now, and I still find myself going back once in a while to read even just one chapter. It's reason I got into Draco/Ginny actually. I used to read DHr fics, but after this I couldn't stomach Draco with anyone else. I can never forget the feeling I got after having read this story, I was young and so eager for any form of romance, I was such a tween hahaha. but yeah, I don't know why I'm reviewing. It's 11 pm where I'm from and I just got this nostalgic feeling, I guess in some weird way this story's a part of my child(tween)hood and I can't very easily just forget. )) I'm such a drama queen. Thank you for writing it.
roslintower chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Really, really sweet. Ginny kissing him was a bit of a surprise, though. Watch your French, too. It should be 'Le Chat Femme et Belle'.
Renegade Faerie chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is my 5th (6th?), I don't really know, time that I've read your story. I know that life happens but I really need you to update. I will always check up on this story (I have a story alert for it too) and read it again and again, because it is THAT GOOD. I hope someday there will be time for you to unleash your creativity and satisfy your fans need for more DG love.
Miravisu chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
I really enjoyed chapter 9 *glazed look*

Ahem, that being said, I also enjoyed the plot. Ginny and Draco always had a certain magnetism. And Colin and Blaise, what a nice bonus!

I hope you are well and that you some day will have the inspiration to finish this story.
Ella Evans chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
I know it was very stupid of me to read this fanfiction even knowing that it hasn't been updated since 2005. But I coudn't help it. Every chapter won my heart. Simply amazing. And now I'm sad, because the probabilities that you'll ever finish this amazing story are very low.

I'm not here to put pressure or anything.

I mean, that was my intention until I read your profile. I understand that real life sometimes doesn't give us space or inspiration to dream and write. I hope everything is okay with you and your family.

Anyway, if you ever get time to finish this amazing piece of work, I'll certainly swallow every word you type.

Does that expression exist in english?

Hahaha!

You're an amazing writer!

XOXO
padfoot's girl 4ev chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! this is one of my all time favorite stories and i have to keep reading it over and over again! i would absolutely love it if you would keep writing it! :)
LivHardy chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
i love it!

update soon!
ocean's pebble chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
This is a pretty interesting concept, but it would better if you tightened up the story a bit, gave Ginny a bit more backbone and maturity (she's what, fifteen? she's coming across as at the most thirteen, when this has to be set in her fifth or sixth year.) and if you stopped writing all of the significant points in the story with exclamation points - it gives the feeling of some sort of trashy bodice-ripper romance. It's okay to write significant sentences with just periods. And if you really want to make them stick out, I suggest using an ellipsis. (the '...') Just a thought.
Ninaxoxo chapter 18 . 4/7/2010
It's been 5 years since you last updated! Are you going to carry on with the story or not cause it looks like you've abandoned it
chocodrizzle chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
Unbelievably AMAZING story! I haven't been able to stop since I started! XD But seriously, very well written. Everytime I thought something was going to happen, you ended up taking me by surprise. Btw, loved the part of the locating-necklace thing. Very creative. Great story, and I hope you update the story soon. :)
2,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »