Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Raeshi chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
Wow great story. Never thought I would like this pairing but they are great together. I hope you continue the story.
Moongoddess97 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
You're so close to finishing this and it's sooooo good!

Really addicting and I'm going to follow just in case you decide too one day(:

Please!
Trixie-Riddle chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
Ahh, I remember reading this years ago... and I just re-read it all today because each word was utterly addicting! Oh I know there isn't much of a chance of you finishing this story, but I do hope that one day you will be lured back in to writing HP FF's and decide to finish this fic.

Or if you ever end up writing ANY other fiction (fan or non) you should really update your profile, as I am sure you would have many fans craving more of your beautiful work.
Ssscarletgreen chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Wow! It's been a lonnnnnng time since u updated and I must say that it's such a dissapointment! U clearly are very talented and u love the way u have wrote Draco! He's not perfect but he's soo right if you know what I mean and the way you wrote ginny is point on. So please!... Update soon! I really would like to read the rest!
BeautyOfFire chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
This is an amazing story. I didn't think it was possible, but I think I just got hooked on HP a little bit more. I really wish you would write more, but I know that there is no chance of that. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
i started reading this story ages ago...more like 8 years ago, and only just found it again

(awesome story)
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
hehe

wonderful story idea, for the life of me I wish this was in the book. Hell, I wish you had wrote a book.
Annie chapter 18 . 5/11/2011
WOW I love this please pick this story back up and finish it. It to good of a story not to finish. Please update soon
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
It's long but all of the reading was worth it. Really. Throughout the whole story, it never failed to amaze me in every sentence, every phrase, and every word. It always leaves me hanging every chapter, wanting more than ever to continue the story. Goodness, i used to stay late at night just to finish a chapter! You did portray the emotions of the characters vividly, and you deserve a tremendous applause at that. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the good read. It really had been an awesome ride. But really, if you aren't busy much, please update a chapter. It's not fair to leave us hanging like that. :)

NR
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
If this davesbrother guy is trolling, that's not nice. Don't get our hopes up if it isn't going to happen. I won't believe anything will happen until I hear it from Davesmom.
Davesbrother chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
Ok, next chapter is finally in the works, so she promised me P Glad your going to start writing again and keep up the great work mom. I'm liking this one almost as much as Beyond Redemption!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Someone who is a good writer should adopt this story!
WonderLand17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Really good
Sad Goodbyes chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
I feel like my reviewing this is pointless, but I just wanted to say this. I've hoped and prayed for an update for years (literally) and it's still hard for me to come to terms with the fact that that probably will not ever happen. This is the very first fanfiction that I have ever read and it got me hooked on draco/ginny pairing. I began reading it when I was in about seventh grade and I was practically stuck to my computer. I could not stop reading. I would sneak downstairs when I was supposed to be asleep just to go on the computer and read all night long. I watched for updates on a day to day basis. I was in love with this story... I turned 19 a week ago and I still can't get over how much I love it. It will always be my favorite. I have yet to read a fanfiction that gets anywhere near close to the level that this is on. I will continue hoping for a surprise update and I think I'll always check every few months or so to see if there is something new, but I can already say that I know I won't find anything. Davesmom, I completely understand- life gets in the way, things go wrong. I don't know if you will ever even see this, but I'm going to say this anyway: Thank you for writing the best fanfiction I have ever read. You got me through my junior high years without even meaning to. I really just want to thank you. I hope all is well in your life. Maybe one day I will win the lottery and I can just pay Davesmom to continue writing and give everyone some closure to this brilliantly fantastic story that we all love so much.
Just need to get this out chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I'm not going to ask for an update because I'm pretty sure it will never happen. I'm also pretty sure that you won't be able to read this, but whatever.. I've read and reread W&K so many times now, and I still find myself going back once in a while to read even just one chapter. It's reason I got into Draco/Ginny actually. I used to read DHr fics, but after this I couldn't stomach Draco with anyone else. I can never forget the feeling I got after having read this story, I was young and so eager for any form of romance, I was such a tween hahaha. but yeah, I don't know why I'm reviewing. It's 11 pm where I'm from and I just got this nostalgic feeling, I guess in some weird way this story's a part of my child(tween)hood and I can't very easily just forget. )) I'm such a drama queen. Thank you for writing it.
2,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »