Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
chibieiki chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
Hi! I know you're not writing this story anymore but I really have to say that I LOVE it, I read it about a year ago and I kept waiting for it to be finished... Oh well, hope is the last thing you lose, right?
Thanks for sharing!
TSPhilly chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
More Please! Story is great :-)
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
I have to say that this story is as good as ever. All I can wish for is that you undate soon!
Nessiexo chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
This chapter was great. Very well written and I loved how sheepish Ron was when Draco reprimanded him. Over all everything was great (As usual) and I can't wait to read more! :)
Dragoness1400 chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
You miss, are wicked yourself. You MUST update. YOU MUST! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE update. I know it's been like 6 years... and there is like no chance for you to update but you can't just leave this story hanging!
ChocChipCookies123 chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
I read this years ago and I tracked it down hoping you had updated it.. I think the last chapter is new but I can't remember now. This is such a great story and I'm really sad it seems to be abandoned :/ I have it saved so if by some miracle it's updated, I'll know. This is probably one of my favorite D/G stories!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
please continue, i love this story
TheDarkSideWeHaveCookies chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
I love this! You really need to finish it!
miss vanillabean chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That last bit made me crack up! Love Labelle, by the way.
PixieDust319 chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
I read this story a few years ago, and when looking for something to read was reminded of this story. Just as it did a few years ago, this story drew me right in. I have spent every spare minutes of the past few days rereading this story. I know the chances of you finishing it are slim, but I would once again drop everything to read any new work done to this if I ever got the alert that another chapter was added.
humptie chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
I couldn't agree more with what Trixie Dixie said - if you ever end up writing ANY other fiction (fan or non) you should really update your profile - I would most definitely love to read more of your beautiful work !
Raeshi chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
Wow great story. Never thought I would like this pairing but they are great together. I hope you continue the story.
Moongoddess97 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
You're so close to finishing this and it's sooooo good!

Really addicting and I'm going to follow just in case you decide too one day(:

Please!
Trixie-Riddle chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
Ahh, I remember reading this years ago... and I just re-read it all today because each word was utterly addicting! Oh I know there isn't much of a chance of you finishing this story, but I do hope that one day you will be lured back in to writing HP FF's and decide to finish this fic.

Or if you ever end up writing ANY other fiction (fan or non) you should really update your profile, as I am sure you would have many fans craving more of your beautiful work.
Ssscarletgreen chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Wow! It's been a lonnnnnng time since u updated and I must say that it's such a dissapointment! U clearly are very talented and u love the way u have wrote Draco! He's not perfect but he's soo right if you know what I mean and the way you wrote ginny is point on. So please!... Update soon! I really would like to read the rest!
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »