Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Ami chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
I can't believe it! This story hasn't been updated for almost 5 years now and I am still checking once in while, hoping that it might have been ) Your readers are growing up, and some of us are even growing old here, you know - waiting for you to finish your wonderful stories! Have mercy! )
Sal chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
I find it sad that such a talented writer would leave all her work unfinished. In that you haven't written anything for five years, I am assuming that you have abandoned your stories. These stories were very well done, and it is a pity that you have not continued. If you are still reading your reviews, I hope you will find the desire to return one day.
SweetandSpicy180 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really love this story!
KateRedArrowWolf chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
One of the best fanfics ever. Please update soon
Obsessed With Chocolate chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
Wow well done loved the idea of Draco and Ginny. I have been glued to my computer screen Haha.
Ginevra2908 chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
gorgeous story...i love draco here...
2skool4kool chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
this story is awesome! you gotta update soon :)
jeansile chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
Now, please please! Finish the whole story, will you? I'm craving to read up to the epilogue...! This is such a nice fan fiction!
Spearbunny chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read... I hope you come back to finish!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
this is one of the better stories I've read.
Redbookbluebook chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
This story, actually all of your stories really, are amazing. The characters are so well formed that when I pick up the Harry Potter series I half expect that Ginny and Draco will magically end up together. I couldn't even imagine Collin/Blaise but you made it work surprisingly well.

I was never into any other Ginny ships besides the ones with Harry until I read your fics. They inspired me to try writing my own G/D fic which was fun (as were the horrified reactions I got when I told some friends I was writing about Ginny/Draco.) I really hope you continue writing because your stories are great.

Thanks so much for all of the awesome
amycable chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ah what an amazing and lovely story... you really have a talent for this kind of writing, and I hope you will finish the story sometime in the future! Four years is a long time to go without update!

I love the part where Draco gets a belly ring ;)
kate chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
Are you planning to finish your story some time? I just want to point out that it would be a shame to see it drift away like that - it's a wonderful read and I have read it twice - with a couple of years inbetween and still find it incredibly sweet and dreamy. I even like your image of Draco more than the original JKRowling one. You have developed Ginny and Draco to a level I haven't really noticed in the HP series and the way you've created them a new - they fit eachother perfectly. The Blaise and Colin relationship is a swift touch to the story - unusual but intriguing and actually very sweet. One can't help liking them lots with their sincere love for each other.

I have no idea if you're still around, Davesmom, so I won't write any novel-sized comments here - I just wanted to express my appreciation of the story, gratitude for sharing it with everyone and encouragement to write on, if the muse is still there.

thanks lots

Xx-AddictedToTwilight-xX chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
YOU LAST UPDATED IN 2005?

I hope you have a chapter ready to update with right now- because I'm counting on an update SOON!

I swear, I will not let you rest in peace until you update! (kidding, of course)

UPDATE!
potterenthusiast chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I read The Weasel and the Kneazle at least as early as your last update in 2005, but maybe in 2003 or 2004 and I still come back to it from time to time as a favorite read and with hope for an update after 4 years. Thank you for this delightful read!
2,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »