Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
padfoot's girl 4ev chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! this is one of my all time favorite stories and i have to keep reading it over and over again! i would absolutely love it if you would keep writing it! :)
LivHardy chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
i love it!

update soon!
ocean's pebble chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
This is a pretty interesting concept, but it would better if you tightened up the story a bit, gave Ginny a bit more backbone and maturity (she's what, fifteen? she's coming across as at the most thirteen, when this has to be set in her fifth or sixth year.) and if you stopped writing all of the significant points in the story with exclamation points - it gives the feeling of some sort of trashy bodice-ripper romance. It's okay to write significant sentences with just periods. And if you really want to make them stick out, I suggest using an ellipsis. (the '...') Just a thought.
Ninaxoxo chapter 18 . 4/7/2010
It's been 5 years since you last updated! Are you going to carry on with the story or not cause it looks like you've abandoned it
chocodrizzle chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
Unbelievably AMAZING story! I haven't been able to stop since I started! XD But seriously, very well written. Everytime I thought something was going to happen, you ended up taking me by surprise. Btw, loved the part of the locating-necklace thing. Very creative. Great story, and I hope you update the story soon. :)
Ami chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
I can't believe it! This story hasn't been updated for almost 5 years now and I am still checking once in while, hoping that it might have been ) Your readers are growing up, and some of us are even growing old here, you know - waiting for you to finish your wonderful stories! Have mercy! )
Sal chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
I find it sad that such a talented writer would leave all her work unfinished. In that you haven't written anything for five years, I am assuming that you have abandoned your stories. These stories were very well done, and it is a pity that you have not continued. If you are still reading your reviews, I hope you will find the desire to return one day.
SweetandSpicy180 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really love this story!
KateRedArrowWolf chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
One of the best fanfics ever. Please update soon
Obsessed With Chocolate chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
Wow well done loved the idea of Draco and Ginny. I have been glued to my computer screen Haha.
Life as you see it chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
gorgeous story...i love draco here...
2skool4kool chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
this story is awesome! you gotta update soon :)
jeansile chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
Now, please please! Finish the whole story, will you? I'm craving to read up to the epilogue...! This is such a nice fan fiction!
Spearbunny chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read... I hope you come back to finish!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
this is one of the better stories I've read.
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »