Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
Redbookbluebook chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
This story, actually all of your stories really, are amazing. The characters are so well formed that when I pick up the Harry Potter series I half expect that Ginny and Draco will magically end up together. I couldn't even imagine Collin/Blaise but you made it work surprisingly well.

I was never into any other Ginny ships besides the ones with Harry until I read your fics. They inspired me to try writing my own G/D fic which was fun (as were the horrified reactions I got when I told some friends I was writing about Ginny/Draco.) I really hope you continue writing because your stories are great.

Thanks so much for all of the awesome
cloreen chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ah what an amazing and lovely story... you really have a talent for this kind of writing, and I hope you will finish the story sometime in the future! Four years is a long time to go without update!

I love the part where Draco gets a belly ring ;)
kate chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
Are you planning to finish your story some time? I just want to point out that it would be a shame to see it drift away like that - it's a wonderful read and I have read it twice - with a couple of years inbetween and still find it incredibly sweet and dreamy. I even like your image of Draco more than the original JKRowling one. You have developed Ginny and Draco to a level I haven't really noticed in the HP series and the way you've created them a new - they fit eachother perfectly. The Blaise and Colin relationship is a swift touch to the story - unusual but intriguing and actually very sweet. One can't help liking them lots with their sincere love for each other.

I have no idea if you're still around, Davesmom, so I won't write any novel-sized comments here - I just wanted to express my appreciation of the story, gratitude for sharing it with everyone and encouragement to write on, if the muse is still there.

thanks lots

Xx-AddictedToTwilight-xX chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
YOU LAST UPDATED IN 2005?

I hope you have a chapter ready to update with right now- because I'm counting on an update SOON!

I swear, I will not let you rest in peace until you update! (kidding, of course)

UPDATE!
potterenthusiast chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I read The Weasel and the Kneazle at least as early as your last update in 2005, but maybe in 2003 or 2004 and I still come back to it from time to time as a favorite read and with hope for an update after 4 years. Thank you for this delightful read!
ebuchala chapter 18 . 2/10/2009
What a great story! Very enjoyable and I think the characters are done well for a story that you started so early in the HP series. I like Draco/Ginny but this is the first I've ever seen Blaise/Colin and I LOVE the way you've written them. Sure hope you get inspired and decide to finish this up-I'd love to see how everything ends.
ojgu chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
i want some more.
Marguex chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
I love your story...it is one of the best Draco/Ginny stories ever...I so can not wait for you to finish it up since I feel like this is only the middle of the story anyways good jop with it and I have to give you major props for the whole Qudditch scene it was amazing detail to everything that the book has to offer...anyways awesome job and I hope you can finish it soon...but no pressure
smlown508 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
i love this so much. its great.
Anna Scathach chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
please consider getting your you-know-what in gear and start writing again. this fic does deserve it!
blueclouds25 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
WOW. That was very nice of Draco! I liked the part at Knockturn Alley!:)
deleted2012 chapter 18 . 10/6/2008
what's happened? why havent you updated? this is such a great story!
Ana chapter 18 . 9/19/2008
I didnt realize that this story wasnt complete until I read the chapter 18. Then I looked at the last update and I got really sad!

It was three years ago...

I hope you continue this, once Ive never liked Ginny Draco storys, because the seemed so artificial, I feel in this one.

Dont know if you mind, but I really wanted you to think about continue this story...

Youre pretty good writing.

XOXO
Ella Twain chapter 18 . 9/19/2008
Okay, while I am a little late stepping into the AWESOMENESS that is Draco and Ginny-ooh, and Colin and Blaise- I am adoring this fic! It is well-written, in character, and just lovely and good-like good.

I saw your update on your profile and I do hope things get better- as some times they do. This is a fic well worth waiting for the ending for- so it goes on my Alert list...whenever you can. In your time, this story deserves it.
Miss Authorette chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
LOVE THE STORY!

I really hope you continue with it!
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »