Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazle
DontCopyMe chapter 13 . 3/6/2008
"At the library passageway, they parted ways. Draco had made a half-joking comment about Ginny staying away from ‘Potter’, which she answered with an intense, length kiss. When she finally released him, Draco’s eyes were glazed and he seemed to have difficulty focusing. After laughing at him, Blaise took his arm and dragged him off toward Slytherin while Ginny and Colin headed for Gryffindor."

Absolutely LOVED this line. I dont knw why, but its AWESOME! Draco is SO sexy! Blaise and Colin too!
DontCopyMe chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
"I expect you to look at me when I'm talking to you, Miss Weasley!" Snape roared, causing Ginny to jump and Labelle to lay her ears back and hiss.

"And I'll have no impertinence from you, either, cat!" Snape added, pointing to Labelle again and eying the kitten coldly.

Too funny! LOVE it!
hunt.me.down.amante chapter 18 . 2/29/2008
oh my god

MUST update..

SOON. :)
DontCopyMe chapter 18 . 2/29/2008
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Its incredible, amazing, awesome, captivating, wonderful, exciting, brilliant, excellent, and very, very enjoyable! Please PLEASE complete it! It's just so good! Draco is so sexy! I LOVE HIM! And you've expressed Ginny's thoughts really well, you've done graet with Zabini and Colin, and I WANT MORE!
scubarang chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
This is such a good story. I suppose after no updates for well over two years the story getting finished is too much to hope for. Too bad. If you ever think of continuing it please do.
ALifeOfShadows chapter 18 . 2/1/2008
Update now, please? You haven't for 3 years, and I hate that. You are such a good writer and I LOVE this story!
bethbaccus chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I love this story please finish it so it will quit torturing me. I keep reading it over and over, I can't wait for the ending. you have a great job and I have no suggestions for improvements.
honkeytonkwoman chapter 18 . 1/11/2008
Hello there. Way back when you first starting this, it was the first time that I had come into contact with this particular pairing. Isntantly I fell in love. However, I do really hope that you will soon come back and continue this story. It's just too good to be left where it's at.

Keep up the good work! And I hope to be reading more of your work soon. Alot of us are still hoping you'll keep it up!

Take care!

Hugs!
zwillo chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
First off, I want to tell you I'm so very sorry about your mother. Best wishes there.

As for the review, I know it's been a couple of years since you've updated, but I just wanted to let you know that I think your story is absolutely perfect. I LOVE it! And I'm sure you've not only read OOTP by now but also HBP and DH. But I really hope that you will consider continuing this brilliant story. I read the whole thing in one sitting, and now that it's nearly 2:00 am I finally finished it. I'm so very sad about that too. I'm dying to know why Lucius dragged Draco away, and I want to see Ginny and Draco live happily ever after. And when are they going to find out that Harry was being imperiused or something like that. PLEASE update.

All the best,

Dayna
Trixie-Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
I'm certain I told you once that I loved your writing style... and you still kept up to my standards with this last, beautiful chapter!

You're my hero for the day hehe.
cranberry148 chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
I love this story so far. Please update soon! I know its almost 2008, but its not to late to update!
Bananas GALORE chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
I am so happy to hear that you didn't stop writing forever. I'm really sorry about your family crisis and I know how it is, so I give you my full support! I hope everything works out for you and eventually you can continue your amazingness for us.

Seriously, I am so happy that you didn't vanish from the internet forever. I am twitching with excitement at the idea that this may be updated again one day. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Kittyboosmom chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
I stumbled across your writing when looking for the definition/description of a 'kneazle.' The entire story is quite enjoyable and is fairly well-written. However, at the end of Chapter 18, you have the feeling that you're left hanging. There are plot devices introduced, but never developed. Why did Lucius Malfoy take Draco out for the holidays? The plot line with Marcus Flint wasn't developed-other than revenge and/or perversion, what are Flint and LeStrange stalking Ginny? What are Harry, Ron and Hermione plotting? Why is Harry such a git with Ginny?

You've done an excellent job of making the reader want more, but you haven't followed up. I noted that nothing has been added since the last update was published 11-22-05, and that you had a serious illness in your family. I do hope that all is well now, and that you'll continue the story soon. Please let us know when you start back on the story.
heldxyouxcloser chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
it would be the best Christmas present ever if you updated this.
MorgauseNokami chapter 18 . 12/11/2007
Fun. I fear there aren't going to be any more updates, though. Which is a shame.
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »