Reviews for On The Flip Side
princessebee chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I guess there's no chance this fic will ever be finished but... it really was a great start! such a shame!
Yankee71 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Oh honey I'm very interested in the BMFM when are you gonna finish the story Is awesome
KShara Khan chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
"Now if I could just get more people interested in BMFM…" It seems as though you have lost interest in the Biker Mice from Mars! It has been more than 8 years since your last update of this story; are you ever going to continue this story? It is just to good to leave it unfinished! It is one of the most interesting BMFM stories I have read in a while; you must have had some fun with this! You must have some very interesting friends!
White Fairy Writer chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I love this story, it's a shame you never kept it going...You're right, the dialogue flows easily, the tone's great, characters dynamic, I really wished you had kept this story going :(
Kellie Fay chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I remember the orginal series. Very true to character and lots of fun too. thanks for the read!
Cutegenius chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Always knew Charley girl was bad-ass.

So where's the next chapter?
Kashito91 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
please, please, PLEASE do more! D
Literate.Liberty chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE IT! it's a interesting take on Charley's past and the dialogue is intelligent and real!
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
This is really good and is grounded nicely as well as well writen. _ I can't wait to read more!
Katanagirl16 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
This is an AWESOME story! please keep going, I'm trying to get more ppl interested too, (on a dif site) but no luck, sigh, I love Throttle.
Eternalfan chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I love it! Is there hope for more? Please!
Grim Bonez chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Woo Hoo!_ I LOVED it. please write more! luv Grim
Storm chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Really great! More chapters? I hope you have not given up.
thechickenlittle chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
aw man, where's the rest! i can't wait to see what you have planned for this cool story!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
I don't supose you've got the rest of this story archived off somewhere, do you? It looks really good and I'd love to finish reading it!

'Til (hopefully) next chapter, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!