Reviews for Recollector
georgiasuzy chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
No no no! Why would that idiot want Dr Bramwell to observe Sookie? Or to find out about her telepathy? Oh no I've gotta check your other sites and see if this story is completed over there. You've so much more to tell me...
georgiasuzy chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
Their distance was hurting the bond, I see, and now they feel better. Wonder when Eric will realize she's there & track her down?
georgiasuzy chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
That was a breath of fresh air! I'm glad the doctor isn't as bland as she appeared.
georgiasuzy chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
OMG this is so tragic, especially because Sookie should be unglamourable! If Eric can glamour her, then how did he ever find out how special she is, how brave and loyal? But it almost seems like he reamed her brain with his glamour and lobotomized her.
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
I don't know how I missed this story before, but this first chapter has me both sad and intrigued. Everything you write is gold, so I'm turning the page!
Lovetb chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I know this is going to be great because you are writing it. And I know things will become clear as the story moves along, so just thankful for another chapter and looking forward to more. Thanks!
VAlady chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I am completed baffled about what is going on here. Hopefully things will begin to come clear soon?
Perfecta999 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
What a mess!
murgatroid-98 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I'm wondering if Eric is the cause of Sookie's condition or an attempted cure.
mindy781 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
I will keep trusting you, but I'm still confused. It's seems like Pam'a plan failed. It appears Eric cares about Sookie, but has done something to her. You keep me guessing.
saldred75 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
I'm really lost here.
elsie bailey chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
I am always so happy to read an update from you. Love your writing. Had fun rereading the first few chapters. This is a great plot.
ashmo2000 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
I knew it was going to be bad... When Eric showed up I thought he'd fix whatever was going on with Sookie, I see now that he is the cause. Directly or indirectly.
Can't wait to find out what will happen next chapter!
mmjosie chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
So excited to see an update for this story. I love, love, love this story! So much tension, so many unanswered questions...more, please.
mindy781 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
It was so good to see an update, this story is very intriguing. I'm worried that Sookie has not been eating. I'm still very curious how this all came about and what was done to Sookie and why E/S are separated. I look forward to reading more.