Reviews for Just Stay With Me
sockmonkey0205 chapter 9 . 7/12
Write more
ditzygirl chapter 9 . 5/31
Can't wait to see what happens next.
I like your version of season 4 better than the show, there's no drama. Sean and Emma FOREVER. Please write more update. Pweeety Please.
Another great chapter :)
That mean comment is probably pocksuppet. She claims you have an Emma crush, well she has a Liberty crush. I figure, if you don't like Emma, why do you read fanfics about her? Why are you wasting your time? I have never read a Claire/Eli story because I hate them and have no interest, so why bother. And as far as writing people out of character, IT IS A STORY! Hence the word FanFICTION!

Sorry for my rant. I for one think you are doing an amazing job and hope you write more soon!
Spinnerroxz16 chapter 8 . 4/23
So good please continue.
Chante chapter 8 . 4/22
Don't even pay attention to what Guest says you are doing an amazing job on the story. Can't to see what Sean and Emma do next.
matahari2018 chapter 8 . 4/22
Awww they are so adorable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SEMMA ROMANCE. Please, Please, Please come back soon, By the way I should tell you that I love all your SEMMA fanfiction that I love reading them over and over again.
AllieB0524 chapter 8 . 4/21
I'm reading that "comment" below and did I miss something. When was Jimmy wanting Emma? Anyways, I'm glad Sean and Emma are finally working things out and are together!
Just thought I'd say you have the right to write the characters any way you want. This is your story and I think it's really good. I'm really into Emma and Sean stories and I'm looking forward to seeing how you take this story.
I'm sorry, but everybody needs a bit of constructive criticism. Now, this is going to be long, but you've been doing this for years now, yet hardly anybody has ever called you out on it. This is a long time coming.

Skipping school and drinking doesn't mean that Emma isn't a Mary Sue. In all of your stories, you and the characters are always going on and on about how how amazing and beautiful she is. She's always the most beautiful (Even though Manny exists), the smartest (Even though Liberty exists), the nicest (even though she was quite bitchy and judgmental on the show). Every guy wants her, even those who never interact with her, such as Jimmy (and if you look at his history, Emma isn't even his type, he prefers more unconventional beauties). You portray her as much more popular among her peers than she is in canon. You act as if she's "above" characters like Toby, even though he was one of her only four friends. You even changed her eye color from brown to hazel for some reason! It's almost as if you have a huge crush on her or something. There's nothing wrong with that, but tone it down!

And while you're at it, stop portraying Ellie as a bitch just to make Emma look better. It's lazy. It's obvious that you dislike Jimmy too, since you're always portraying him as an asshole. Keep your biases out of your writing.
matahari2018 chapter 7 . 4/21
I love this story and I can't wait for more, Please update very soon again.
Why is Jimmy being such a jerk to Toby? He never had a problem with him. I'm fact, they were friends at one point. Emma never even crossed his radar, so it makes no sense for him to acknowledge her. Not everybody has to like Emma just because she's pretty. It's Mary Sueish.
Semma is always my favourite! Love their drama
great story looking forward to the next chapter
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »