Reviews for A Child's Eyes
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
nicely done
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
THIS WAS FUCKING GOOD!

First I thought it was Piccolo-Gohan, then Goku-Gohan, finally Gohan-Goten... And was really surprised when it turned out it was Mirai Gohan and Trunks (I guess I could call them that).

VERY NICE!
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Wow.. this is definitly going in as one of my favorites.
bewize chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Oh, wow... this one was very very good. This is another relationship that has so much scope for exploration. Very nicely done.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
i love ur stories!there alwasy well writen
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
woo! this is good! at first i thought it was Goku talking about Gohan or Gohan talking about Goten, but it didn't make much sense in either of those scenarios...i give it a wOOt wOOt and two thubs up! hehehe... .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
good. at 1st i thought it would be goten and i was thinking that goten would be innocent no matter wat... : P. but it's trunks. i dont really kno much bout him : P
Suiren chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Another great work. I don't wanna give anything away for those reading the reviews but ...Wow. good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Such a lovely story - I'm assuming this is through the Mirai timeline? Either way, very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Lafiel-un-Weisheit chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
It was a good fic, you should keep on writting. Just please, make it longer next time.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
That was really good! At first I thought that it was Goten that Gohan was looking at, but this made more sense.
Interrobang chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Ya know? I thought that kid was Goten! Great fic! _
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
AAAAAH! I'm so FRUSTRATED at you! You got me thinking it was GOKU, you smart cookie you, I'd forgotten all about your twists... ::shakes head and smiles:: Once again I must say EXCELLENT JOB - do you really just SIT there and write these things? I have to get inspired - and my muse usually attacks me during sixth hour when I need to pay attention in class. :P At any rate, this is sooooo good!
Silvertress chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
nice! oh I loved it. such a cute twist at the end. I loved it even if it was made out of bordom. even if some of the greatest stuff comes out from that kind of stuff. Keep on a writtin' this was such a good piece of writing.

C ya