Reviews for Flying Home
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
It was ok. Not one of the best stories you have ever done. but it was interesting.

-Thanks:)
kathy chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow that was great i loved it thought it was realistic

LUVkathy
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
:(that was well writen:) Love it
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
nice not-so-little one-shot! i never get sick of reading about my favoite member of the Son family _ keep up the good work! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
wonderful job. good work. the song fit nicely.
Kokiri chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
This is a great read! I really liked how you worded things, especially when you described Gohan's anger as a dragon. Very cool. Great job!
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That was really good! I liked the point of view... keep up the good work!
Princess Aneka chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I was confussed at first but it is ok. I get angry sometimes and wish I could kick some of their enimies butts but i can't and it really sucks!

bye
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
I enjoyed it.

It was interesting to see how you approached each of the incidents you delt with.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Awwwww! *grabs Gohan and gives him a GIANT hug* That was awesome!
Pearlz chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I loved how you referred to Gohan's anger as a 'dragon who needed to feed', that was really cool! I usually refer to it as the golden demon, but dragon sounds better!

Nice little one parter, and I'm glad that you didn't cut out the part about Trunks actually dying. They pretty much just cut that whole thing from the cut version, and I always get annoyed when Yamucha says, "He's in really bad shape, he might not make it!"

Um, hello! He's dead, so of course he didn't make it!

Hehe, gomen! Just needed to get that out!

Ja ne!

*Pearlz*
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
::look of awe on face:: This is... just... I mean... WOW... I... I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! AAAAH! I can ALWAYS say something but this... ::shakes head incredulously:: WOW is all I can say. This is... this is... WOW.
saiyan moon fighter chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This is very touching but is just a review of a couple of sagas. and I don't really get the point of it . Besides the short little song verses that don't make up a proper sound but I am only one person and please don't take my words as ..