Reviews for Elf Warrior Yrrah and the Ancient Prophecy
Hammer n' Nail chapter 9 . 3/11
I'm not sure whether Merlin or James is an idiot for spelling Harry's name backwards...I could honestly see either doing it.
Jordana Babe chapter 9 . 2/22
I love this chapter and I love the way you write Harry. Its Fan Fiction so go with it and yes I've seen 11 year olds who had to act adult like because mom was a piece of shit person. This liitle girl took care of her brother and now they are in a new home with Daddy where they belonged in the first place. Sorry for the rant. I love you'r story I cant wait to read the next chapter.
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
ladilyn chapter 9 . 2/21
Good story. It is quite interesting.
oh my.. thanks for responding my review.. there's a lot of author who kind of ignore guest since hate review that they got was from 'guest' too.. i don't have an account and just a passerby who like to read though..that's why i'm reviewing as a guest.. hoho i really appreciate it..

well your answer did explain it.. although if maybe someday will happen that harry knew that he once a potter, he won't hate james or lily..

thanks for updating.. keep up the good work :)
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 9 . 2/20
A good chapter for Yrrah to explain himself to Hermione and Neville. Sad that everyone wants a part of him after Rita lets his secrets out.
So how will Yrrah survive with Dumbledore, the Ministry and the dark side after him?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Paz de la Huerta chapter 9 . 2/20
This is a great story and I hope you update soon!

Just one question: Shouldn't he by now be relatively sure that he IS harry potter? I mean everything that Yrrah knows about Harry also fits to Yrrah. Apart from that he knows that Sirius is his guardian and he knows that Sirius was the godfather to Harry? I expected more thinking from somebody who is connected to Rowena Ravenclaw :D
branchkk chapter 9 . 2/20
Great story/ chapter! I am really looking forward for the next update and they are not enough founder stories in the Harry Potter fan fiction sites. I am really excited to read the founders and Merlin active once again even if it is just Harry trained by them. Really a great refreshing read.O:-)
Please update soon
Shadowsmage chapter 9 . 2/20
fun story, looking forward to more
bkerrmom1 chapter 9 . 2/20
Love the new chapter!
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/20
I knew it would come we are talking Harry here but I am really surprised that it would be a Goblin who betrayed them. It's going to make life uncomfortable for Yrrah for a while but with Hermoine and Neville he will get through it. I'm disappointed in Filius he was always a favourite teach and he seems to be against Yrrah by spying for the Headmaster. Hopefully he sees the light soon. I think I have an idea who the third friend is but I don't think we will see her for a bit will we?
Shadowsmage chapter 1 . 2/20
good start!
lrmorena chapter 9 . 2/20
Oh Flora this showed the loyalty and solidarity that is needed on a friendship to be true... Love it!
geetac chapter 9 . 2/20
I like the chapter very much.