Reviews for The Dangers of Falling for your Partner
ntlpurpolia chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
Smiling so much as I read this. Such a good fic!
The extraordinary life of me chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Oh my goodness! It's not too often that I find a fanfic that has a interesting plot AND Believable characters. So far I am loving this fanfic.
Marissa chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
I loved this whole book.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
I think this might be my favorite chapter. I loved everyone going to Jake's apartment trying to make him feel better. A prostitute named Caramel. Lol.
lawydn chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Daaaw! This was great! What a good ending! I am definitely looking forward to more work from you. Keep up the great job!
lawydn chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Ahhh!

I think you did a great job with the characters! They didn't seem ooc to me. Nicely done!
lawydn chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Holy smokes! Jake is turning Amy into a trouble maker! And it's great!
lawydn chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I love how it goes from 'aw, they are so cute' to 'holy hot damn' so quickly! Haha
lawydn chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
God they're so fucking adorable. Great ending line too! Nice teaser before with that part and then adding the vomit haha
lawydn chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Adorable! You do a great job with their chemistry and integrating the parts from the show! Great job!
lawydn chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Mmmm, that kiss! God those two are adorable together! I love the little lines from Jake about falling for her. So cute. Great job!
chdarnell chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more jake and Amy stories from you! :)
Daisy chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
This story u wrote has been the closest thing I've had to the real show and I've enjoyed every last bit of it. Though I'm sad that this might be the last chapter, I'm happy u ended it well. Thanks for an amazing 7 chapters!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
awesome, just great! keep it up!
Daisy chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Sorry I know this is my second review but god this has been stuck in my head all day! I reread all the chapters because I love it so much! Amazing job again as usual!