Reviews for Land Before Time: Journey Through the Mists Retold
The Time Traveler chapter 18 . 5/31
Lovely retelling and wonderful way of wrapping it up. They are not exactly a couple but it's getting there. :) And I love how you made things more dramatic. Again nice job! :)
00RaiserGundam chapter 8 . 4/8
Have you watched the DreamWorks Dragons TV series by any chance? Because I think I just saw a reference in this chapter.
shoewax45 chapter 18 . 3/14
Well Elise that's another great alternate story to the fourth Land Before Time movie you wrote.
shoewax45 chapter 15 . 3/14
That was quite a battle they fought against that gator and bird another great you wrote.
shoewax45 chapter 14 . 3/14
This is a very powerful chapter.
shoewax45 chapter 13 . 3/14
This is a great chapter it was pretty funny how Ichy got stuck in that branch.
shoewax45 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is a good first chapter to this story.
katmar1994 chapter 18 . 1/28
Awesome!
RustyPete12 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Such a sweet ending! Loved it! Keep up the good work!
jack.leighton.712 chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Great story as always. If you don't use 'If We Hold On Together', why not use 'You've got a friend in me', or 'Can you feel the love tonight', or 'Heaven's light' (from the Hunchback of Notre Dame).
By the way, James Horner just passed away.
TD chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
I think it would be the perfect time for most of the alive Jurassic World/Park characters (good and bad, movie and game) to come into your next retold story, if you want to make it into a crossover story with your favourite dinosaur franchises. I'm not saying it would be better or my ideas are better than yours, i'm just wanting to help you, that's all

And also (i just couldn't resist) - What da F -
TD chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Hey bro/sis (I have no fing clue if your a girl or a boy, sorry and i'm saying it in a friendly way), i'm a huge fun of your writing: it's badass . Also, is Aylene's only Human friend before she travelled into the LBT universe, Rebecca, is she going to appear in one of your future stories with a Time Stone that is coloured Amber (her favourite colour if you will) and Aylene being all "Honestly, how many Time Stones are there?!"
XD
New Universe Returns chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
Another great story.
Rainlily216 chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
I’m leaving a similar message on all your Land Before Time retelling stories so they can all be on my favorites page. I know it’s been a while since I reviewed last, and you can imagine how pleased I was to still see this series going strong. Each one is unique, with solid flowing narratives, and even when you add in new characters, such as Ken (who I absoultely love, and can't wait to see him again) Aylene someone of her species to interact with, which while I love Littlefoot and the gang, you need that element very once in a while, which you do just a fantastic job with. As always, its my greatest wish to see you do all the installments of Land Before Time, and with each story Aylene’s story just gets better and better! Wonderful, wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
You still need to look and long hard, because i can still see misspelled words by accident and grammar problems. For example "fight a pack of Velociraptors on a daily basis" - Derek in a conversation with his younger sister talking about TLBET world. Not "fight of Velociraptors on a daily basis", not being an asshole, just syaing it's true.