Reviews for Land Before Time: Journey Through the Mists Retold
RustyPete12 chapter 18 . 7/21
Such a sweet ending! Loved it! Keep up the good work!
jack.leighton.712 chapter 18 . 7/14
Great story as always. If you don't use 'If We Hold On Together', why not use 'You've got a friend in me', or 'Can you feel the love tonight', or 'Heaven's light' (from the Hunchback of Notre Dame).
By the way, James Horner just passed away.
TD chapter 4 . 6/23
I think it would be the perfect time for most of the alive Jurassic World/Park characters (good and bad, movie and game) to come into your next retold story, if you want to make it into a crossover story with your favourite dinosaur franchises. I'm not saying it would be better or my ideas are better than yours, i'm just wanting to help you, that's all

And also (i just couldn't resist) - What da F -
TD chapter 3 . 6/23
Hey bro/sis (I have no fing clue if your a girl or a boy, sorry and i'm saying it in a friendly way), i'm a huge fun of your writing: it's badass . Also, is Aylene's only Human friend before she travelled into the LBT universe, Rebecca, is she going to appear in one of your future stories with a Time Stone that is coloured Amber (her favourite colour if you will) and Aylene being all "Honestly, how many Time Stones are there?!"
New Universe Returns chapter 18 . 6/2
Another great story.
Rainlily216 chapter 18 . 4/17
I’m leaving a similar message on all your Land Before Time retelling stories so they can all be on my favorites page. I know it’s been a while since I reviewed last, and you can imagine how pleased I was to still see this series going strong. Each one is unique, with solid flowing narratives, and even when you add in new characters, such as Ken (who I absoultely love, and can't wait to see him again) Aylene someone of her species to interact with, which while I love Littlefoot and the gang, you need that element very once in a while, which you do just a fantastic job with. As always, its my greatest wish to see you do all the installments of Land Before Time, and with each story Aylene’s story just gets better and better! Wonderful, wonderful job!
You still need to look and long hard, because i can still see misspelled words by accident and grammar problems. For example "fight a pack of Velociraptors on a daily basis" - Derek in a conversation with his younger sister talking about TLBET world. Not "fight of Velociraptors on a daily basis", not being an asshole, just syaing it's true.
Can you make a story about Ken and Ali?
FireDragonX23 chapter 18 . 2/17
Good job on this story
Light Seeker 001 chapter 18 . 2/15
If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds flow by for you and I
Joey baldwin chapter 1 . 2/13
I can't wait to see strongfang and renna in the next story what will happen when aylena meets again will it be good or bad I can't wait for the next storys forget the other storys this is the best u got by so far I can't wait to read the next story . Will red claw be a play in this story like the second story and be nice as to how chompers family got to the island and more stufeabout them in there lives.
iamgoku chapter 18 . 2/11
Sorry for not reviewing in like forever ! I was super busy.
Yay for the final chapter, it seems like just yesterday I was reading the first story and look at how far you've come.
To be honest I wouldn't mind Ken being absent from the next story, or only show up a little bit.
Nothing against him, he is a cool character and I like how he has formed a strong friendship with Aylene, but I think it would be ok if he wasn't in the next story completely, like maybe have him show up halfway through.
Cannot wait for the next instalment, I am definitely going to re-watch Mysterious Island now to prepare myself
LOL10293847565hgfhdh chapter 18 . 2/9
Awesome retelling as always. Looking forward to seeing "The Mysterious Island" :) Keep it up!
Aaron4224 chapter 18 . 2/9
I like your story. When you do the next one can you make the human characters do some surfing, volley ball and Hawaii dancing on the beach?
James Harrington chapter 18 . 2/7
I like the two last ending parts.