Reviews for Duality Paradox
heartpiratesanji chapter 10 . 2/17
Yay I love a happy ending! :) Well done!
Anon chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This story is so good, I'm so glad it had a happy ending despite them being stubborn idiots, I loved how the both came to realize how much they needed/loved each other. Thank you for writing this
daydreamfox chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Awe this was adorable to the max. Kinda sad that it's all over now but I'm happy that it ended with such a happy ending. Thank you for sharing your amazing work! (:
Maya2329 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Awww I love happy endings! amazing story! everything about it was just awesome! thank you for writing and sharing this story! _
Ventusio chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
awww All is well! XD
I almost thought Sanji would announce their engagement! XD
Their friends wanted to bring them back together! So cute! I love them!
Thank you for this fic! It is really nice!
corazson chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
noooooo its overrr, when i saw that this chapter was called epilogue and the story was now complete i just wanted to cryyyy! ahhhh thankyou for such an amazing story it was soo cutee the way it had ended and just gave me sooo many feels. good job on the smutt it was so fucking great! and epilogue was really sweet with luffy just appreciating and loving his friends, i just love seeing the way you showed their interactions as a group, and causee you didnt put so much description between their lines it made it feel more fast paced and lively just like the strawhats aww, i loved this. thankyouuu
Ventusio chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Ahhhh. They made up!
This wasn't as angsty as I thought it would be. I'm so happy they quickly made peace. Or are you going to ruin it? What happened to Zoro?
This is such a lovely fic! Thank you so much for writing it!
Damagegoods chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Awwww, at last
Maya2329 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
They fight although they missed eachother like hell! That is soo them! I love this story and I can't wait for more!
HappyGoLucky chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
QQ Ahhmy god... you officially made this story so touching I can't even believe this was happening in this chapter... I love you so much for updating this fic, and I'm so happy that Zoro and Sanji are now back together even for a bit. :3 Hope you update soon!
Michikuni Mayu chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Finally they are back together :D! I was starting to be sad for Sanji and Zoro and I was thinking that they will never find each other but finally they are back together ! Continue like this (was this chapter the end?) as soon as possible :3
kuso syerr chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Awhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, this makes me smile until my cheeks hurt,, at last they make up !
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Who'sawhatahuh? Did he get a match? Is this the tournament of a life time? Ooooh excited! Good things come when you're single it seems.., for both parties.., lovely chapter.., very lovely ;)
Maya2329 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I can't wait for them to get together again! Such a lovely story! Keep updating please! _
Oneechan94 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
What's going to happen next, I want to know I want to know! I am desperate to find out! Please let them get back together soon, they are too hot couple to separate! :D Good work, love your writing style :3
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »