Reviews for Song Bird Sacrifice
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,UPDATE?!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
update soon, please?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
woolyjumpers chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
this story is fantastic and i can't even process the feels,
soz for the shit review but its late and I'm overwhelmed with the plot!
RolledupinOne chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Poor little Draco, it's totally believable that he'd be told those things as a child, but very sad as well. It's nice seeing him trying to make better of himself, and it's nice that Molly can help him as well. Hopefully he'll be able to prove his changes to everyone else in the order so he can really feel like he belongs somewhere.
Again, good chapter! I like your background of Draco's character. :)
whirlwind29 chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
Very nice chapter, I liked it a lot. I also love action so I can't wait for the next chapters to be posted. Thanks for writing.
shelbydianne chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
This is such a beautiful story, I love it so much! I've started to cry several times, and I hon think that this is the only fanfiction that I've read that makes me understand Draco Malfoy. Thank you so much!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Oh, what a teasing place to end a frustrating (for the characters) chapter! It was full of emotion, Draco's emotion, something we're seldom able to see in JK's story. It's good reading, and good writing. I was really glad to see you've updated your story and hope to see the next chapter soon!
TummyTurtle chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
I love it so far!
Especially they way you kept everyone so well in character!
Can't wait to read more! :)
Phoenixx Rising chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Ah, I like the addition of Pansy. And the back story is a good touch. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I'm very glad you aren't having Draco become anyone's best friend, or worse, having Dramione. I do believe in redemption, and I said in an earlier review that I believe Draco could change, but it would take something major to force the change. The part about Harry not knowing which game upset Draco was a nice touch, and very realistic. The stories that have Draco being a terrific guy and best friends with the golden trio, or Hermione's lover, annoy me. If you actually read the books, Draco's a disgusting human being. While I do think he could change, I doubt all that could just be forgotten. Thanks for posting.
RolledupinOne chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I absolutely love this story and I can't believe I only just found it. I like that Draco is in character rather than going 'good' overnight like in some stories.
Keep updating, it's amazing!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Oh, very good! You write with such ... your descriptions of the emotions people are feeling is amazing. I hope nothing I said in earlier reviews provoked your comments/explanations above. I don't pretend to like Draco, but when faced with what he has in this story I can see redemption in the way of fighting against what he's been taught all his life happening. Your characterizations of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and even Mrs. Weasley are spot on. Don't rewrite a thing, just keep writing! I'll be waiting on tenterhooks for your next installment. BTW, you wrote, "Hermione and her both knew..." Grammatically it should be, "Hermione and she both knew." (This was concerning a conversation Ginny and Hermione were having when Pansy arrived.) I'm a bit of a grammar nerd and notice things like this.
dianaanne chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Actually, I do see this as a realistic possibility given the setup you started with.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
please update soon please!