Reviews for Heroes Have To Start Somewhere
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I liked this one. I especially liked the conclusion, "It ended in the rose garden." I thought that was a beautiful, albeit simple wrapup :)
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Aww, that's adorable. Brotherly help is my favourite thing xD
xRachelxBrowniex chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
I love this! Just how I pictured it. Well done - and glad it was a challenge :) xx
angellec chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Loved it exactly what I had in mind.
angellec chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I loved these as for prompts I don't know if you would do this but 5/4 the end I would like to see Sam freed from Lucifer because God showed up and hit reset he thinks Dean is dead but he is surprised to learn Dean was included in reset and is alive and was waiting for him
grishma239 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
definitely brought smile to my face.. :)
xRachelxBrowniex chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Ok, so I have a prompt (It's kinda rubbish...but yeah.)
Sam is 19 and Dean is 23. Basically Sam gets a girlfriend and Dean does what a big brother usually does and that's to tease him. Basically just write some brotherly tension (yet make sure they don't hate each other :D)
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
OHMYGOD THIS IS SO ADORABLE I CAN'T SVEN AGHDKSKDB :D
WriterandDaydreamer4218 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I have a prompt: Dean is 12 and Sam is about to turn 8. Dean throws a surprise party for his little brother.
WriterandDaydreamer4218 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
I really like these stories, as you do a nice job of writing brotherly fluff. Keep it up!
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
OH MY GOD that was amazing! Better than I ever pictured it to be. :) I find stories (or, say, situations) like these so amazing and adorable which I've probably said a million times but idec. It's lovely:)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Hi! I'm the guest who left the prompt, and I think you totally nailed it! Tho I'm a bit embarrassed as I ment pranking not prancing (damn autocorrect). I'm an idiot sometimes. Anyways, good job!
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
That was the cutest thing I've ever read. :D
Okay, so I sort of have something..
Dean 17, Sam 13. Dean is struggling with studying for his exam, and his little brother decides to help him out. However you choose to place is is fine by me. :)
Great writing! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Hello, love the story. Can you do a story where Sam is 12, Dean is 16, just some brotherly fluff and teasing about anything and everything, maybe a little prancing in there too?
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
This was amazing: the lengths the boys will go to help the other. Wonderful work! :)
Thank you for the shout out, you're so sweet! :)