Reviews for The Intersect Vs Sarah Walker
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Wow! I am a terrible person! I've read tis story a few times and after rereading it this weekend I wanted to see what I said in my review and discovered that I hadn't reviewed it! So this is VERY late but here it is.

This was a really cool idea! I loved how in the beginning of this story Sarah was in a state of shock at after what she saw. I also liked that she admitted to herself that she was falling in love with Chuck (and you say you can't write fluff, lol!).

The whole self-aware intersect plot was really cool, especially Lupo. Although it is a little creepy that Sarah was kissing a robot, lol!

I LOVED Ellie decking Bryce, too funny! Making her a part of the team was great. I always felt they brought her in too late in the show. I mean Ellie is intelligent and she had to notice all of Sarah's injuries over the years. So kudos to you!

I was a little disappointed when Sarah said they were going back to the way things were before Chuck was abducted. I guess this means Sarah isn't going to pursue a relationship with Chuck. If anyone, including Beckman, had any doubts whether Sarah was compromised, her actions after escaping the first time would have wiped them out. This could have opened the door for them to be together. I know, lady feelings, lol!

Thanks for sharing this one with us! I have a few more reviews to catch up on and will try to get to them soon

Take care!
baldcoder chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Nice story. Well done.
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
What an ambitious story. Super sci-fi stuff.

I'm very impressed at the idea and execution of it. One of the most creative and unique Chuck stories I've read before.

My one big knock was the ending. It felt rushed - I think you could have fleshed it out and this story would've gone from good to great.

The line of "We go back to normal" seems so sad. Chuck and Sarah love each other, Ellie now knows Chuck's secret - how does that impact things going forward? Is she integrated into the team? Does she tell Devon? Does her relationship with Devon fracture from her having to keep secrets? Do Chuck and Sarah try a relationship? Would Beckman be on board with it? She'd surely have to grant some leeway, considering Chuck was replaced by a robot doppelganger for a couple of months.

More meat at the end of this bone, and you got yourself one HELL of a story.
Pats chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I have always wondered why nobody thought to do a story like this; it seems like such an obviously cool story! There soooooo much that can be done with the "technical" side of the Intersect that you never see or read, in this case.

...And you need a fantastic job! Wonderfully weaved together and it hit all the right spots. Great story!
phathead01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Very good. Thanks for writing.
little letters writer chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Just... Awesome :)
guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
a great story well done, i hope to read more of your stories soon.
leeton2705 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
missmonk this was a great story well done.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Simply a brilliant story. It reminds me of Chuck vs. The Pond, where the real Chuck was dreaming about being the Intersect and having adventures. That's the only similar story I can think of, also a brilliant piece of work, but unfinished. I hope you use Lupo again too, he's cool. I see him as a miniature Johnny Five.
MrBi11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Another fine job. Imaginative, had a Terminator vibe to it for a short while. Lupo was a cute addition. I could see this as a multi chapter venture but I am not your boss or publisher so I am grateful for your work.

Thanks again.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Very enjoyable and different from the usual Chuck fics. I liked Lupo too.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Interesting ending. I loved how the intersect took over Chuck's body. I loved how the gang rescued him. Kudos on an very interesting story.
BCC1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Well...the start of the story was amazing. You really felt Sarah's fear and uncertainty and the others confusion and I must say, I was hooked and reading avidly, wanting to find out what was going on.
Subsequent sections of the story I though were a bit of an anti-climax and weren't as "richly" written as the start - granted its a difficult thing to do given its a one-shot. I'd have really liked it to be a lot longer (yes, the wife says that to me all the time! LOL) Seriously, I much prefer longer stories with more depth and detail. Having said that, I enjoyed the time I had reading this and hope to read a lot more of your work.