Reviews for An Unexpected Adventure in the Minds of Others
Yumi Take chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Well that was a wild ride. A good one, but wild nonetheless. Orochimaru's Absolutely Respectful What Are You Talking About There Is No Sarcasm Here attitude was wonderful. As were a lot of other things, such as the "rock music", the "acrobatic eel tongue", the crow and it's offspring, Amaterasu's are-you-kidding-me-Orochimaru flickering...
Speaking of the crow's offspring, the nightmare was. Nightmarish. Some angst in the middle of surrealist humor is a thing I like a lot, and you did it just right. (Plus, it struck some more personal chords, but that's not the point.)
Also the "Bond of Bros" and the bad decisions that seemed like a good one at the time reminded me of Please Drink Responsibly When Saving The World, which brought a whole other level to this scene. (This crack fic is my crack, I'm sorry for mentioning it in another of your fics but. Yeah.)
Well done !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
headcanon totally fucking accepted ;) this was wild and amazing ride)))
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
This was really cool. I like the character study through manifestations in the mindscape. I also like the connection to Asura and Indra and Hagoromo's relationship with them. It was hard to tell when this is on the timeline at first (I initially thought "in the process of dying but has a long way to go yet" meant that everyone's dying all throughout life but Naruto and Sasuke aren't imminently about to die), but I got it after a while. I figured out after a bit that the two buried under a sword were Sarutobi and Jiraiya, but who were the three respectively pierced by iron, wood, and ice?
Erasels chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This was... mind blowing...
warpterror chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I really liked it. Especially the bit where Minato was saying how he totally isn't an expert on dramatic entrances of fathers wearing long capes :P definitely one of the best one shots I've read.
Reaper's Blade chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This is a work of art.
JustAAvidReader chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
dude, awesome!

funny, sad and witty all at once. im gald i came upon this!
so cheers!
Nothinger chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Well, that was an interesting read.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Totally plausible.
rinzukodas chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This.

Is.

AMAZING.

I don't even know how to describe how awesome this is. The concept of a mindscape fascinates me endlessly, and to see you write this is just-! Wonderful. Excellent. Everything I wanted in a mindscape-fic. If that makes sense.

Er, basically, you've made my day. Thank you for being awesome, and I do apologize if this sounds strange to you.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Internal Logic . . . I love it. My favorite part, I think, was . . . well, all of it. I can't choose a favorite part, I love all of it.
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Great story it was very amusing .
Infamous Storm chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Damn... The pure imagination, wit, and brilliance in this.

IT'S WRINKLING MY BRAIN!