Reviews for Playing Doctor
ellekat08 chapter 1 . 6/17
This story was great I hope you get back to writing soon.
Got to this a little late, but I love it. You write the best Bella's. Thank you
mary chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
i loved it. PLEASE WRITE MORE WHENEVER YOU CAN !
I LOVED IT SO MUCH
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Such a lovely one shot. Thank you for sharing.
MorenaLu chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
You are brilliant. I'm putting tais on alert and hoping you decide to write more! Please!
Twihilass chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Have read this before and loved it and lost the bookmark so I could submit review but tablet was wiped and didn't have cloud storage at the time. I know story has been out about two years according to publish date; obviously having found it again wanted to let you know I love it. One of my most favorite spots in the one shot above is where Bella sounds like a mountain lion on helium...EVERY SINGLE TIME I READ THAT I SNORT LAUGH. Love it. You are talented and hope to find more of your work.
Twihilass chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Just found your story and am already giggling from opening words! Bella a and I are cut from the same bolt of cloth! New Year's Eve I accidentally scratched my cornea while tweeting my brows. I had a cold and sneezed causing hand to jerk and face moving forward. Couldn't get myself distanced quickly enough. It happened about midnight and I held out waking my husband as to my predicament knowing that teasing would ensue. It did but once he knew it was not a joke he began helping me. Only to me could this happen and Bella...but know this: My doctor said it was big and serious but not as terrible as another's scratched cornea. Another patient literally tattooed her eye when her hand holding mascara wand slipped somehow and made contact with her eye. The wand literally made over seventy holes in her eye and cornea which had mascara in each hole. I was thankful it was not like mine but felt sorry for her too. It hurt. Apparently accidentally stabbing one's eye during grooming is commonplace. Love the story...
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Fun story & I love the happy ending. Congrats on all the wins you received. It was great!
Zamilovany chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Real good story!
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Very sweet, I liked it. Thanks for the entertainment.
S1203 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Bravo! *clap-clap* Your beautiful story make me laugh... Thank you.
CQCullen chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very cute story. Love the snarky Bella that doesn't have "mommy/daddy" issues that affect her life though they def could.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
No wonder you won it's excellent
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
No wonder your story won the first place! This was so freaking good :-) love it!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Congratulations! You definitely deserve 1st place! I hope you do continue this story. These two have amazing chemistry! :-)