Reviews for Playing Doctor
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Loved the witt, humor, and sarcasm. An enjoyable light and snarky story. Thanks for the laughs.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
This is absolutely fantastic! I love it! ;)
adricastro chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I mean...this is a GEM! Where have your stories been hidden and why did I just find them? I've been LOVING "I Dare You" and I just had to read more! Going a binge of your stories! This was funny and romantic and sexy and sweet all at the same time! What a talent! Thanks for writing and sharing!
readicted chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Since I just read-and absolutely loved CR and TBwtBH, I decided to give this one shot a go too. Was not disappointed. Playing Doctor was a great, entertaining read. I see you have more than 300 Favorite s, but only 80 something reviews. A travesty in my humble opinion. I know this is a one shot, but it deserves more reviews. Thank you for the fun fic.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Loved it!
helenemc chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Absolutely love this story. Would love for you to fill in the blanks.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This one looked familiar, so I went into my way-back file to see if I read it:

dpennell007 chapter 1 . May 25, 2014
Adorable story. I loved their easy, drama free, instant connection.
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Lol! Loved this. Thank you very much for writing it and shaeing it with us lowly serfs. Haha.
ladymagna1100 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I like a lot of darker fics so I always appreciate finding a lighthearted story that's just fun to read. This was great.
JennBolden9598 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I just loved this! Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I needed this thank you!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I needed some funny sweet fluff after reading some dark ones lately. Thank you! :)
slc6548 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015