Reviews for Second
This is amazing
I truly believe Astrid would only have one child, I don’t think she’d be the type to give up her viking side
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
And they're Wedding Night went off as they probably always preferred it to be...After that 'Wedding'...I'd say they deserve it.

Nice traversing through the lives of two who love each other more than either could ever put to words.

CB73
asian-simba chapter 10 . 4/12/2017
I just binge read this story and now I want to read more. Your writing style is amazing! It just presents the right words for the best presentations of feelings! Love it and expect more reviews :)
asian-simba chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
I wonder what she wrote out for hiccup?
asian-simba chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
Hiccup and Astrid are such a team dynamic an argh Valka being all I know you guys is so cute! I don't even know what game you are talking about but hahhaha so wonderfully written!
asian-simba chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
I adore this! Totally on board with Astrid knowing how to play an instrument! My gosh you are just talented at depicting such soft emotions!
imagination-running chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Pirates of the Caribbean! Love that movie, too!

This whole collection of one-shots is great. Thank you for writing it. (Thank you so much for impeccable spelling and grammar.) Thank for posting it.

I've read it, favorited it, and now, I must go to bed.

Great job! Keep up the good work. :)
SharKohen chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Gorgeous! Beautiful!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
ngl the endearment "milady" is ruined for me for life - not your fault but ah
yeah
it's killing me inside lmao. But I like the one shots - they feed my soul
PrincessOfAtlantis101 chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Nice story!
The.Best.Of.Light chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
I love every part of this collections, well thought-out storyline, just the final touch on the last chapter is a bit too predictable to me (plot taken from obvious certain pirates movie). Anyway, keep up your good work! _
SoMeOnEnEw8 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Sorry not clicking anything as I'm on a fanfiction app on me phone
Rin Jaeger chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Love the Pirates of the Caribbean reference!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
This was quite a hilarious wedding ceremonial, especially Gobber had me chuckling!
Beautiful. Itchy Armpit it is, then, lol. A Wonderful series of shots that fitted nicely together. Some "chapters" were stronger in their grammar and style, others a little weaker. But overall, you did a great job.