Reviews for As Long As You Want Me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Oh I lurve a Geordie accent... I'm just a bit further down the country in Yorkshire. But I've always liked the Geordie accent. Thanks really enjoyed reading.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
'I have a feeling that Bella could well end up preggers, seeing as they didn't bother with a comdom. Seth and Annie might have another sibling before long! Of course, this could add a level of angst, seeing how they've only just got together...and I could totally be way off base. We'll see.
*huggles*
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Glad to have you back.
Loving the Geordie.
X
Evelyne-raconte chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
It's great to know what Edward think at the same time as Bella. Thank you for sharing.
Just Sus chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Ahhh...they are sexy and cute together!
Mistydeb chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Aww, aren't both her men so sweet. I'm pretty sure that both kids will be over the moon about them going out. Debbie
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I loved hearing EPOV.
Can't wait to read more.
Mechcat chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Good stuff! The dialect and setting add to its charm. Is the dialect sort of how Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer would call people pet? Is it sort of a cross between Scottish and...hmmm, something?

It is clear that you know the area and the people quite well.

Twific has help me weather some dark days indeed. Still does, so just want to say thanks for sharing your hard word with us. I hope things have improved for you and yours.

Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it might appear!
muffinmom chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Sweet story, thx for sharing!
Taylor9901 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
I love it.
BridieM chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Really enjoyed EPOV . He is so sweet. Still loving the accent.
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Oh I am so happy there is more and will be even more he'll yeah can't wait
JK5959 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
I very much enjoyed Edward's POV. It's always fun getting into his head. But I'm wondering if this will be a long fic, while really getting into their relationship progression, or if it's just a short and sweet story. Either way, I'm in. :-)
archy12 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Annie imitating Edward's expression was hilarious. Kids!
And she wanted them to be boyfriend-girlfriend so they could get married. Smart girl!
True, patience pays.
cctwilight chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Oh, they are so good together.