Reviews for As Long As You Want Me
starsmina chapter 5 . 2/19
Love this, hope things are going somewhat better.
vvply01 chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
Lovely chapter, I was wondering when or if we were going to hear from Alice.
Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope the summer was kind to you. I've been run off my feet. I totally missed your update. Love your stories, I am a forever fan so you take your time to heal. You are an amazing person.
NanStew chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Well, I'm going to follow you wherever you go... Love this one too!
NanStew chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Hey, now that was a cheater chapter. A copycat...

Can't wait for more.
NanStew chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Okay, I'm hooked. Love this one too!
maphie chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
Thanks for the update.
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
Oh I love it so happy and sweet well all but Mrs Newton
BurchGirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Hi there! New fan! I've completely caught on all of your fics. You're an amazing writer. Beautiful stories. I hope you will write more!

I'm so sorry about the loss of your father. I can't imagine. But know that even strangers in ficland have you in their thoughts. Here's praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
oh darling, i am sorry to hear of your loss, lots of love and prayers to you
keep it coming when you can, don't rush yourself
if you need an ear, you have one
sherylb chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
So sorry about your father!
Leslie E chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
Just found this story, and I reallylike the characters and your location details! So sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Hang in there. It WILL get easier. I lost my husband 7 months ago. l loved the Fox, by the way!
Pscullen chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
So sorry to hear about your dad. Thank you for writing and making others day better.
gabbs119 chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I just found this story. I think it is amazing! Your writing is fantastic and this story is so sweet!I'm sorry you are going through such rough times.
Taylor9901 chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
I am so sorry for your loss. Take your time.
cuteascherries chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
I am truly sorry to hear (or read) of your loss, I have always enjoyed your writing and as a fan all I can say is that you will be in my prayers and take as much time as you need, your readers will wait for you.