Reviews for The Hollow Strawberry and the Black Wagtail
CapriSunnyD chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Why doesn't Ichigo just go and kill the director of the MBI? It's obvious that he is leagues and leagues more powerful than anything in the Sekirei universe. Take him out and end this drama before it begins.
redwolf23456 chapter 9 . 4/24/2017
Great story so far
Monster King chapter 9 . 4/4/2017
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
NoobdockSaint chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
by far one of my favorite crossovers so i just have to ask, is this discontinued?
Katelynn Snow Fox chapter 8 . 1/1/2017
Please update
NecroticPlunger chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
I really like this at first I didn't know how this would work Karasuba didn't really seem compatible to Ichigo but you made it work and kept to the characters good fucking job I hope you update soon can't wait to read the next chapter.
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
This story is nice but I honestly don't think Karasuba is a good fit for ichigo. Glad to see you are addressing their differences in ideals though.
Katelynn Snow Fox chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
Please update
cg037 chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
A good story, keep up the good work.
Kyosuke chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
looking forward for more. waiting for update. hyperventilating in anticipation. slowly dying every month.
helkil chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
come out come out wherever you are white ichigo I want more
Velial13 chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Bringing SS to the story is a bad idea, in a crossover it's nealry impossibile to write two universes successfully, without boring readers to hell.
arckane chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
But ichigo is stronger than kisuke so why could you see kisuke beating sekirei off with a stick but not ichigo when ichigo is stronger than everyone else doesn't make since
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Next week the bleach mang will finaly end!
Ryou Kuroda9 chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
I love the story please continue writing!