Reviews for Pirate Meets Gebler
Naosj chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Maybe this should have laid out the exposition for the setting better. Forgetting the fact that the two worlds are canonically impossible to fuse without the author heavy-handedly applying creative license, even if One Piece and Xenogears did mesh well in terms of lore, it would have served the reader well if you explained who was from where and how they became what they are.
JohnURclassmate chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Hi billie! i'm done reading the 3rd chapter. i like Elly here. he's very nice.
John David chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Hey billie! i'm done reading your chapter 2, its nice though. hhmmm... billie i can't promise when i could read the next chapter, cause you know, we have a lot of academic issues, so i need to prioritize them first. i'll try to read the whole story when everything's on its place.
Lovi Tamondong chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Hi billie. I'm reading your story, i might not finish it today, but i promise to read the entire story when we finish all our academic requirements. :) would that be fine?
SweetToothDinosaur chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Once there was a young girl. She had a perfect life. She loved her

family, her friends and her pet dog. She got good grades and was on countless sports teams.

She was loved by everyone and absolutley nothing was wrong with her.

However, one night, she was walking home. She was walking through a

graveyard.

When her parents woke up the next day, she wasn't in her bed. They

went down to the cemetary where they found her dead body. The doctors found no source of death.

If you copy and paste this to 10 other story reveiws, the one you love

will kiss you and when you grow old enough, they will marry you and have many children.

If you don't within three days, you'll both die a painful death by the

hand of that girl.:)