Reviews for Inspected By No 13
Paulv69 chapter 3 . 20h
Storyline was funny as heck keep them coming. Lmao for the entire story
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 3 . 10/19
omg this story is awesome!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/9
"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" Why aren't the twins chanting that?
4fundaore chapter 3 . 10/7
Thanks
dovescom chapter 3 . 10/2
excellent
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 9/27
Great story from beginning to end I loved it!
Star Sage chapter 3 . 9/20
This story has caused an additional 3.2 mL of serotonin to be produced by the grey matter having hallucinations based off the light patterns in the form of squiggles that you have produced via electronic medium. Please refer to form 3.14 Pink for additional notes, and a small supply to be rendered at time of comprehension of form's contents.

Thank you for the laughs, Hermes would be proud of this boy, I think. Mind, doubt he can limbo, but the Central Bureaucracy must make do with what it acquires.
Storm Pegasus chapter 3 . 9/17
wow
jltavare chapter 3 . 9/14
Another one of your stories that had me laughing. You are an amazing writer!
kkggr chapter 3 . 9/7
Damn, this was great! I really really wish there were sequels to this!
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 3 . 9/6
This fic is bloody brilliant.
Thanks for the hard work.
I love it!
call us crazy chapter 3 . 8/27
this has been utterly hilarious from start to finish. i’m gleefully wishing harry and eddie all the most formal and well-documented happiness
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 8/24
Did you file form 14387-A for not posting a sequel or at least 25,000 words?
I’m going to have to fine you….
Wolfjackle chapter 3 . 8/18
Reread this story for the first time in years and remembered just how much I loved it! Totally ridiculous and amazing. I love how blase Harry acts about everything as an inspector. It's amazing. And how he has no idea about any of the goblin stuff going on in the background. The courtship between him and Eddie is just adorable.

Thanks for sharing! I had a blast reading. Again.
Tempest S chapter 3 . 8/18
I loved it! It's like Rorschach's Blot's "Make A Wish." Harry just keeps falling into things and going along with it, confusing everyone around him.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »