Reviews for Inspected By No 13
stevem1 chapter 3 . 9/30
This is a well written, humorous story.

I loved Percy’s reaction.
littleditto chapter 3 . 9/23
This is fantastic! I love it! So freaking funny!
Hopeoxox chapter 3 . 9/19
Please continue this or do a sequel
Book Girl chapter 3 . 9/3
My favorite parts were the goblin ones, and how they thought that Harry knew everything and dodged their assassination attempts, it's absolutely bloody hilarious!

Keep writing :-)
gentledove2 chapter 3 . 8/28
I am so sorry it is all over but my the ride was fun! Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for taking the time to share with us!
gentledove2 chapter 2 . 8/28
Oh my golly...I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. I have worked for two provincial governments and one federal and I guess I was blessed in not having to deal with this many forms and regulation... You have done such a lovely job on this clever story...I am going to be sorry when it is finished...
gentledove2 chapter 1 . 8/28
I love it...absolutely love it! Too bad Harry didn't slip the overlords a contract requiring THEM to compete in the tri-wizarding contest...then THEY could be dragon-food.
hermione-is-my-hero55 chapter 3 . 8/27
After I read each chapter, I cackled for about five minutes straight. Thank you for this clearly wonderful work of art.
hisnhers chapter 2 . 8/27
The elves are faking it? ! rofl! Best prank EVER!

2946-D and 2973-H? snort! That's uh... Bwahahahaha!

Let's see if I can keep this next part going for rest of this fic, without lying, btw. Best date invitationagreement EVER! Oh my word! 9761-D! and she dared to exceed the parameters. So ashamed. lolol!
hisnhers chapter 1 . 8/27
The most original triwzard dragon task, EVER! ! ! However, I must protest. It's not good to laugh your head off on the 8th day of the same migraine. oh well. I WAS warned I would laugh, a lot. My fault!This fic was recommended by VashonBeader in their fic Child of Prophecy. I only remember that because it happened in the last hour (and I still had to look it up!) lol!

Recycled idea? I'm distraught. sniff. I need a minute. sniff. wipe. hoooooonk. wipe. sigh. ok, I'm better.

So he's now the 13th Inspector 13 and is reviled in the government, BUT! he gets paid! yes! Best accidental well-paying job ever.

Now, the big question. Can you cure migraines? Because laughter has ALWAYS been the best medicine unless it was s persistent migraine.

2020 Moto: Stay Safe, Stay Healthy
(covid, natural disasters, etc.)

his
ProfessorMarauder chapter 3 . 8/27
Would it be optimistic to the point of craziness to expect a sequel?
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 3 . 8/21
Enjoyed the story thanks!
istane99 chapter 3 . 8/17
Damn i'm in stitch here ! thank you for that !
mrfresh chapter 3 . 8/11
This was very funny. Thank you for sharing it!
jacdot chapter 3 . 8/10
Thank you. All the laugh out loud moments were much needed and appreciated.
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »