Reviews for Trolling the League
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 6 . 23m
I got an interesting question. What of the Elemental Realms of the DC universe?
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 3 . 11h
I think the ancient greek adage was "Men/Women for duty, kids for fun and beast for relief."
Monster King chapter 8 . 7/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
legomattman3 chapter 1 . 7/7
i love this i read the first naruto and kuruma story this is the best also screw ppl who will talk smack about the dc heroes not being all canon this is a FANFICTION site after all
Wot chapter 7 . 7/1
From 1 to 8, I came to the conclusion that you don’t understand the subject matter at all. Or at least you based most of your source material from movies... because just from looking at your interpretation of Superman, its very clear that you dont understand him at all.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 6/25
As a green spandex wearing man once said as Batman flew him, Wonderwoman and a goddess around in the Batwing... "I can HEAR his blood pressure rising."
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 6/13
Awesome story. Never did agree with Bats leaving Joker alive and just putting him back into a prison with a revolving door lol.
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 5/3
Too bad that you use an OP version of Naruto and an incredibly depowored version of the League. Flash Green Lantern and wonder woman could go on par with gods; Superman's potential has no limits. In the first fic it was sometime quite "underwhelming" to see that there was no real stakes since Naruto was always ahead.
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 5/3
Good first chapter
noddwyd chapter 2 . 4/3
this is just silly
hnh058513 chapter 7 . 3/18
Lightning lad from legion of super heroes has a thunder/lightning cannon as a prosthetic
reynardgautama chapter 8 . 2/19
Nice story
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 2/12
That was honestly funny. I rather enjoyed it. I'm a bit sad that Xanna isn't interested in collecting a group of women to follow beneath her as her divine servants thought. That's kinda a thing with Gods and Goddesses.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 2/11
He has problems? Lady your problems with all sorts of seriously amoral and all around cruel suggestions are probably considered worse. Altogether an amusing story. Shame they didn't stick around longer. They coulda killed the false god that pretends at being GOD.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 2/11
So cute. Kara was always adorable. In a could be super hot but more like a cute kid kinda way. Hyphens included.
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »