Reviews for Trolling the League
tehcrash chapter 7 . 9/14
Another great story. I would have loved spending more time in the DC universe, but this was still a great read.
18Dragon chapter 8 . 8/10
Just had to reread this after finishing love of magic
You are a genius.
In response to your opening A/N: If you figure it out, please pass the secret along to me. I'd very much appreciate that knowledge.
This just keeps getting better and better. You are awesome.
Just one question: the end A/N says "I don't believe in political correctness the same way I don't believe in God." I know what that "PC" thing is, but what is this "God" you speak of? Is that a new flavor of Ramen?
This is AMAZING. I was laughing the entire time, and the only way this could possibly be better was if there was a SFW version. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it as is, but the ability to read this at work would be awesome.
This - this is *great*. Thanks so much for making this.
Logic Soldier chapter 6 . 7/25
Is Xanna really that arrogant to claim that she can hold a candle to a being who is beyond Time/Space, Concepts, Reality and Mathmatical Dimensions? She is not Omnipotent. She is still limited to Manipulating Chakra and not being Omnipresent and Omniscient. Anything below Omnipotence gets annihilated by an Omnipotent being with Negative diff. Being a God in her world isn't the same as being a True God.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 6 . 7/18
I got an interesting question. What of the Elemental Realms of the DC universe?
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 3 . 7/17
I think the ancient greek adage was "Men/Women for duty, kids for fun and beast for relief."
Monster King chapter 8 . 7/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
legomattman3 chapter 1 . 7/7
i love this i read the first naruto and kuruma story this is the best also screw ppl who will talk smack about the dc heroes not being all canon this is a FANFICTION site after all
Wot chapter 7 . 7/1
From 1 to 8, I came to the conclusion that you don’t understand the subject matter at all. Or at least you based most of your source material from movies... because just from looking at your interpretation of Superman, its very clear that you dont understand him at all.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 6/25
As a green spandex wearing man once said as Batman flew him, Wonderwoman and a goddess around in the Batwing... "I can HEAR his blood pressure rising."
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »